• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Below the Surface (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Weekday craziness has caught me again! (raise your hand is anyone surprised xD ) I may post earlier if I can, but if not then Saturday at the latest- hope that's okay with y'all!

Weekday craziness has caught me again! (raise your hand is anyone surprised xD ) I may post earlier if I can, but if not then Saturday at the latest- hope that's okay with y'all!
Well, here's my surprise for today. I'm home from work (today is my Friday), at a time when I normally leave at the very earliest. I did 11 hours Sunday, 14 Monday, 11 yesterday and (drum rolll) only 9.5 today. It was still daylight when I left work!!!

I may be MIA for a couple of days, moving this Friday/Saturday and then have to move again the following week (have to go to my mom's for a week as like.. a lay over lol)

First Bugaboo wrecks his wrists, today i nearly cut my finger off on a table saw. Now waiting for a surgeon to come back to his room in the hospital so he can suture my finger. Yay!
Good thing i have thick skin and muscles so it didnt go that far. It only cut like 40% of my finger off. And considering that at 50 is the bone i got lucky. But why on my right hand. Im right handed.

Last edited:
First Bugaboo wrecks his wrists, today i nearly cut my finger off on a table saw. Now waiting for a surgeon to come back to his room in the hospital so he can suture my finger. Yay!
Good thing i have thick skin and muscles so it didnt go that far. It only cut like 40% of my finger off. And considering that at 50 is the bone i got lucky. But why on my right hand. Im right handed.
Holy shit, man. Take it easy and take care.

eh its just one finger, the smallest one at that. it hasn't seen much use since it is semi-paralyzed since birth.
What do i mean by semi-paralyzed is that i can move it to close my fist, but i cant move it to open it, and i have to use another finger to return it to the original position.
So it can close but cant open.

eh its just one finger, the smallest one at that. it hasn't seen much use since it is semi-paralyzed since birth.
What do i mean by semi-paralyzed is that i can move it to close my fist, but i cant move it to open it, and i have to use another finger to return it to the original position.
So it can close but cant open.
Why am I picturing a one-legged knight hopping around, a la "Monty Python and The Holy Grail" saying, "It's just a flesh wound!" xD

i mean with the amount of wounds on my body i can proudly say that i could easily cosplay the black knight from monty python.
now a list of all my injuries over the years that left a scar on my body in the order of me remembering them:
small axehead to the head [left a dent in my skull, but didn't penetrate it.], had a knife through my foot, a rod through the calf, i got shot with a low cal hunting rifle in both my shoulder blades [one is fine with just a small dent, the other though i had to have half of the shoulder blade removed since it cracked in such a way it wouldn't heal], i have a burn spot on like half my torso [i had from when i was pretty young so it doesn't hurt at all unless really cold or really hot stuff is on it.], oh and the Lichtenberg pattern on my back from when a high voltage cable broke and it just had to go my way and pat me on the back on a hot summer day when i decided to not wear a shirt, and go bare foot [to be honest those decisions kinda saved me a bit, yeah it was way more painful but the electricity went down the leg into the ground rather than go around my body causing havoc.]

so yeah i could easily just say "But that's just a scratch."

I love that y'all are badasses but yo we don't need anymore injuries in this group. Next we'll be hearing that Imp dropped a heavy box on their toes x.x

Sheesh. It's relatable to be honest, though mine are all broken bones, burns and scars from stitches and surgeries. I was born blind in my left eye and my right eye doesn't do so well. Depth perception just does not happen with this gal, and I spent my childhood learning how to live without it the hard way. I can't begin to count the times I've broken fingers, toes, a hand or a foot. I've broken the second toe on my right foot so many times, if you just look at wrong it goes "Ahh, no, I can't handle the stress!" *snap*. Limbs is easier LOL. I've broken my left arm twice, but that was just as much from a tumor in my wrist bone than clumsiness. I've broken my tibia once, my jaw once, my nose (while sleepwalking), and fractured my spine in two places. We won't list the times I've badly burned myself because I've misjudged the distance between me and that very hot thing over there.

The perk is, as an adult, I've learned to be cautious, and I don't hurt myself nearly as much these days, though I did cut about a half centimeter off the side of my thumb tip last year.

either way i kinda still have time for a post since I'm waiting on the Asahina one.

nah Ayama it was more of a reminder in case you forgot about it at all.
and i understand that people are busy, so i can wait, but that also means that i might not be able to make a post this turn order if your post comes really late.

nah Ayama it was more of a reminder in case you forgot about it at all.
and i understand that people are busy, so i can wait, but that also means that i might not be able to make a post this turn order if your post comes really late.
I think we're being pretty relaxed on the posting rounds tbh xD As long as we're all keeping each other updated over OOC like this I'm not fussed.

After 22 hours of driving, loading and unloading a pick up truck, and then another hour for decompression, we finally got all our stuff into my mom's house. Doing it all over again this coming week to get into the new place 🫠 got a decent 5 hours nap in before getting the rest and turning in the keys and internet stuff. By the time I get home again it'll be bed time then work haha (I'm dying)

After 22 hours of driving, loading and unloading a pick up truck, and then another hour for decompression, we finally got all our stuff into my mom's house. Doing it all over again this coming week to get into the new place 🫠 got a decent 5 hours nap in before getting the rest and turning in the keys and internet stuff. By the time I get home again it'll be bed time then work haha (I'm dying)
I hate moving. I tend to take root wherever I am. It's got to be pretty awful for me to give up and leave. LOL .

I hate moving. I tend to take root wherever I am. It's got to be pretty awful for me to give up and leave. LOL .
I'm telling you, standing in my (former) empty apartment and saying bye was... Bitter. Almost swet but mostly bitter. I took take root where I'm at. Hell Im almost 30 and my DL address is still my mom's lol

Oof, looks like we're all having an exhausting week x.x Hang in there, and I'll try to have that Asahina post up by tonight!

Asahina post finally up- sorry that took so long x.x February is insanity month, so I expect to be weekend posting only until March, at which point things will hopefully calm down a little. Mace13 Mace13 What's your ETA for an Endor post?

And if you're wondering about my ETA its anywhere between now and 2 days.
Depends on how i feel and if Dionysus will leave me alone for a bit.

Asahina post finally up- sorry that took so long x.x February is insanity month, so I expect to be weekend posting only until March, at which point things will hopefully calm down a little. Mace13 Mace13 What's your ETA for an Endor post?
Tbh my alerts haven’t been going off for days so I haven’t noticed the post from Pike until right now… so you can expect my post in about 30 minutes to an hour?

Tbh my alerts haven’t been going off for days so I haven’t noticed the post from Pike until right now… so you can expect my post in about 30 minutes to an hour?
Oof, those pesky RPN notifs- they so fickle. Glad I tagged ya then ;P

No worries, sometimes it won't tell me at all that two pages of OOC have happened, even when tagged, but then when a different thread gets posted on it's like oh hey you got a thing

Example, I only saw these because I decided to open it up.

I was supposed to make a post yesterday but i will make one today.
And yes rpnation notifs are weird

Pike is straight willing to let Endor pay out if that means he saves a credit, no matter how deep his pockets go. I wonder if Yuryie would allow that to happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back