• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Below the Surface (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Finally I did it! I posted! Now time to look at my other rp website and check up on my friends…

Is anyone planning to post today or early tomorrow?
This question is mainly to BuggaBoo BuggaBoo , since well you know interaction has happened and all.
If not then well tomorrow afternoon [my time] a post will happen.

I may post tonight after work. It really depends on what time I manage to get home. I'm at hour 6 so far and only half done, so....fingers crossed.

Is anyone planning to post today or early tomorrow?
This question is mainly to BuggaBoo BuggaBoo , since well you know interaction has happened and all.
If not then well tomorrow afternoon [my time] a post will happen.
bruh. yeah i saw that. just wanted to wait to get the posting sorted and wait so that people dont feel left behind.

but k will just post tonight then

Megilagor Megilagor There is no problem with you posting before Bug. In fact, it would make sense for Phil to respond to Hina's intrusion before Bug's peeps presumably show up and join the party.

I will be posting for Yuki tonight as well (I hope xD ).

its just that if i respond to Hina's intrusion, then Bug does a post with interaction, i would be stuck with a feeling of "I need to respond as fast as i can".
i would probably rush to make another post to respond to that post, but technically i would need to wait for Hina's post about Bugs planned entrance into the office.
And the fact that i won't have internet from Friday to Monday [or at least i will barely have it] since i will be visiting my Grangran, for a few days and helping her out, and you know a village pretty much in the middle of the woods. there being cell reception and barely existing internet signal is a godsend already.

its just that if i respond to Hina's intrusion, then Bug does a post with interaction, i would be stuck with a feeling of "I need to respond as fast as i can".
i would probably rush to make another post to respond to that post, but technically i would need to wait for Hina's post about Bugs planned entrance into the office.
And the fact that i won't have internet from Friday to Monday [or at least i will barely have it] since i will be visiting my Grangran, for a few days and helping her out, and you know a village pretty much in the middle of the woods. there being cell reception and barely existing internet signal is a godsend already.
Up to you- don't want you feeling rushed to post twice in a row; I just thought it made more sense to respond to the interaction first.

There's no issue with waiting if you'd rather do that. We do have 3 of us to get there anyway so there is no rush.

Also be safe and have fun! Honestly a week in the woods with no internet access sounds like a damn blessing

I'll be posting for Yuki soon as I'm able- start of semester craziness and all; apologies for the hold-up ^^"

ok then. Tomorrow morning before driving to my Granny i will write a bigger post, to fit two interactions in it and some more fluff.

I'm just about finished with Nyx's & Lock's first posts. I need to step out for a couple of hours though (going for supper with my eldest sister and her hubby), but my goal is to finally post tonight.

Well then i will need to make a post that will potentially entail 3 posts and some fluff. yeah i can do that, especially if i will be bored since that makes me a pretty fast writer
personally iv done worse, at one point i made a post that addressed like 7 people at different stages of the post and it made sense.

Last edited:
Darwin when he first hears Cal and her bff's talk: *strong look of puzzlement, extremly unfamiliar with newer aged/street talk* "the fuck are they even saying? I need a damn translator"

Visit with eldest sister went on much longer than planned, but I'm not complaining. Posts for both Nyx and Lock are up now. -congratulates self-

Posts were totally awesome Caff! ^w^ Although since you plopped them down in the bar I am more convinced than ever that we should've had a Phil post before a Cals one, as now everyone the twins could've interacted with has dipped x.x Anyway, short Yuki post in the works~

Dont worry i might have a way to get some people to be able to interact with Caff's characters, but that means i have to sit down and write right now before the idea leaves my head.
Also it will be a bit of neglect play for Asahina, since Phil will first interact with Cal's people, leave it at a open-ended thingy, and only then after a bit of time will he say "O Bloodhound[or insert any nickname Phil will have for him.] i didn't see you there.... I hope you waited a bit especially since you came unannounced."

I can also create a reason for people to interact with the twins when it's my turn to post again, if you want to keep going with what you already had planned. After all Lock is a bit of a man of extremes, temperament-wise, with some impulse control issues. Nyx is a lot calmer, but it doesn't mean she'll jump in to stop Lock from hurting someone (of no consequence to the story line) if she thinks he's in the right.

:hornstongue;

I can also create a reason for people to interact with the twins when it's my turn to post again, if you want to keep going with what you already had planned. After all Lock is a bit of a man of extremes, temperament-wise, with some impulse control issues. Nyx is a lot calmer, but it doesn't mean she'll jump in to stop Lock from hurting someone (of no consequence to the story line) if she thinks he's in the right.

:hornstongue;
If this helps; whenever Darwin and his possee arrive, him and Lock could get into a little bar fight (maybe over pool or Lock bumps into Darwin while Dancing) that can initiate their joining into the squad (like nyx breaks them apart or bashes Darwin over the head and he's just like. Ohhhh okay I'm done, I know my limits)

If this helps; whenever Darwin and his possee arrive, him and Lock could get into a little bar fight (maybe over pool or Lock bumps into Darwin while Dancing) that can initiate their joining into the squad (like nyx breaks them apart or bashes Darwin over the head and he's just like. Ohhhh okay I'm done, I know my limits)
Darwin would have to be really rude and obnoxious about it. Lock's more a break bones in defense of other people kind of guy than a break bones because you bumped my shoulder/performed a questionable pool shot kind of guy. I do like where this is going, though.

Darwin would have to be really rude and obnoxious about it. Lock's more a break bones in defense of other people kind of guy than a break bones because you bumped my shoulder/performed a questionable pool shot kind of guy. I do like where this is going, though.
It could work, I mean Darwin is very... Full of himself. Typical Elite 'im above the law' attitude. (of course through character development this calms down) I could see nyx stepping in before s bone gets broken or maybe they are just having a heated disagreement, thats getting kind of loud

It could work, I mean Darwin is very... Full of himself. Typical Elite 'im above the law' attitude. (of course through character development this calms down) I could see nyx stepping in before s bone gets broken or maybe they are just having a heated disagreement, thats getting kind of loud
I like it! Let's do it.

i will have a post done either today, or tomorrow morning. As in its mostly done and written, i just have to write like last 25% and add fluff, and break it apart for ease of read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back