• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bellua Academy

Nami smiled thankfully as she went back over to her bed and sat on the edge of it quietly, leaning back. "We need to fix this." She said softly, leaning back just far enough to expose the little red scars that ran across her wrist in a deliberate pattern of lines.

He started looking at her, when he suddenly saw the scars in lines that were in here wrist. He instantly got angry and grabbed her wrist, pushing away her head away and covering her mouth. ''Are you out of your damn mind?!'' he concentrated and made a light flame in his hand, passing it along her forearm, making the scars slowly go away.

Nami winced, fighting off a scream of pain as the fire passed over her skin. She could feel sweat bead on her forehead and small tears prick the corners of her eyes as she stared at her wrist that he was fixing.

After he finished healing her scars, he closed his palm and eyes. He then rapidly moved his right arm to grab her jaw ''Dont you do that, ever again! Alright?'' he said to her, with his face a few inches away and his eyes deeply staring at hers.

Nami stared him back in the eye. "If you don't even want anything to do with me anymore why would you care?" She said to him, her voice cracking and breaking as she spoke. She was truly crushed over the fact that she had hurt him so bad.

He got angry at her same attitude ''Why do you play hard to get! I mean, to the grain, if you liked me, why didn't you just tell me it! Why do you have to act hard to get and make us all pass trough this drama?! I mean, why?''

Nami let out a frustrated groan. "If I knew I would have told you already! I don't even know how my own brain thinks or why I feel the way I do. I have been to busy looking out for other that when I realize I am dead in front if the boy I like and we are not that far apart, I panic and do something stupid!" She let out in one big huff, her cheeks stained red.

He sighed at her response, putting his palm over his face and backing away and turning around. ''You know, I actually liked, or atleast catched interest in Jackie. You can ask Robert, my face went like a plain chalkboard when I saw her, then I see this girl, I try to be nice, she almost kills me and now i'm tangled here. Do you find that fair?''

Nami sighed. "No it's not and that is why I am trying to fix it. I don't care if you hate me, or despise me, or want to just throw me away or whatever, I just can't bare to see myself hurting anyone anymore. That is why I made the decision to shut myself in, solve all of this." She said. "Become the person I should have been from the beginning."

He turned around and stared at here. ''Who exactly is the person you should've been since the beginning?''

"The shut in, overworked, angry me that took care of siblings and went to school at the same time. Angry, hostile, violent, more likely to kick you in the crotch before being nice.

''You should've been that then. We would had of skipped all of this, all of it. Now you just took a piece off my heart, and I did too. So, then, we're even, aren't we?''

Nami pursed her lips bitterly. "Felt more like you took all of my heart. But fine, where even. Go have fun with the little sccubi that is oh so beautiful, sweep her off her feet, have a grand old time after you just leave me broken in the dust. If that is what you want, then get out." She hissed at him, turning towards the wall with a bitter look on her face.

He raised his eyebrows and pointed at his chest ''I am the heart breaker then? I tried to hug you. The only persons I've ever hugged is my mother and father, and you blew it away just like that, and you expect me to forgive you. You know what, yeah, the succubus is much better than you, you know why? Because she actually has a heart.'' he opened the door, got out and slammed it.

Nami could feel cold bitterness settle I her heart as she sat there, her room filling with more darkness than before. She hated this side of her, something that she was certain was born of the deepest ranks of hell. Her heart was long gone now, buried somewhere under the jealousy and hate for the girl in the room next door. She sighed as she stared at her arms. "I will keep the promise for now." She whispered to herself. "But I don't know how much longer I can stand being like this." She said to herself, curling up by the door. She hadn't eaten anything in a long time, but she didn't feel hungry. She felt empty. With a long and shaky sigh, she crawled slowly back over to her bed, climbing up the ladder before she curled into her bed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Caira allowed room for Luna to walk forward in the general direction of the dorm. She continued to observe their surroundings not exactly paying attention to Bull's conversation until she heard the nickname for Luna, then was baffled by her nickname. Caira gave an annoyed huff to express her opinion of the nickname.

"Of course I am familiar with Mystique. She in fact is my idol," Caira's last sentence softened to a slight whisper as she realized it slipped out. She didn't mind telling people but felt uncomfortable doing so. Caira just sighed and crossed her arms across her chest, "Mystique was rather an overused nickname for me in elementary. Caira or Ky is fine by me. No need for Mystique."

Caira didn't realize that her pace quickened when she thought about the nickname. Soon she found herself almost passing by B2, she took some steps back and waited for the others to catch up to her. Caira glanced between Bull and Luna.

Bull shook his head, "Has to be something good. Like Bull, or Bubblegum, or Muse, or Double D. " he looked at Luna, "Oh my real name is Robert." He explained. "I'll think of something Ky. " he sighed, "Okay, real talk for a minute? Why is everyone wanting to jump into a relationship. I mean those two who were arguing just met today and there are several couples already more or less formed. Methinks spring fever might be to blame." Bull shrugged his massive shoulders. "Hormones, what can you do. This year shall be interesting I suppose." He looked at Luna, "What do you think Moon? Think I'm being sentimental? Also what are your opinions for the upcoming year, both I'd you."

Tatsuya stood there with Gray as the new kid walked away toward the A1 dorm and knocked on the door "Hmm well that was anti climactic. So shall we go?" He said toward Gray holding his hand out to the wolf girl "The night is still young shall we get some fresh air?" he was smiling like and idiot as he walked with the girl. Tatsuya was just happy to be awake and not sleeping. If he could he would stay awake for as long as he lived.

Lunabelle had eventually fallen from the front to the back, having the older individuals lead. She hadn't paid any mind to Bull being shirtless, talking to him as if he were fully clothed; there was no blush or nervousness to be seen or heard from the Oni. He seemed like the kind to always keep everything under control, or at least try to. "Yeah, moving dorms would probably be best." She agreed, mentally disapproving of who ever that male may be. Luna shook her head. She would have to learn that most guys she would meet wouldn't be gay. "No, I don't. And if I did, I could carry them myself." said the Oni, raising a hand. One would notice she had quite long fingernails.

"The shadows I control can do my biddings." She said, letting her hand drop, fingers curling back around the handle of her roller suitcases. "Eh, okay." Lunabelle said, slightly raising a thin, white eyebrow. She glanced over at Caira as well, to see her reaction to the nickname. Then did the shapeshifter go into a small story about her own nickname when young. The three arrived at their destination, and faced a door. A small plate sat on the wall beside the door labeled 'B2'.

Then, Bull began to speak of relationships. Is he trying to imply or insinuate something? Lunabelle thought, glancing over at the minotaur once again. "I think that should wait, honestly. Those 'couples' probably just wanted someone in their life, not really caring who that person was, as long as they could get some intimacy. It's ridiculous, really." She said, frowning at the subject. ut yes, I Luna herself was a bit lonely, and someone in her life would be quite pleasant, but that would have to wait.

She continued. "I do agree with you, though. At the moment, studies are far more important than love lives." Luna said, then contemplating his next statement. "I believe this year will bring both challenges and pleasantries, but no one can tell the future. I just hope I don't get caught up in all the fanatics that come with high school, however." The Oni said, undoing her hands from the handles of her bags and letting them stand alone.

(Sorry for the long post; I had a lot to reply to.)

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

Bull nodded as he sat down sighing, "I didn't offer cause I didn't think you couldn't carry your bags. I offered to carry them for you because I want to." He looked at the oni, "I try to help not because others are helpless, but because I want to help." He took a deep breath as he slipped his shirt back on and popped his neck. "I think we are gonna get along great, you two actually talk some sense." He sighed, "I was thinking about trying to maybe reconcile the two. But, seeing as I am not just being sentimental, maybe this is for the best." Bull nodded to Luna. He spoke plainly, the kind of speech one acquires from working in construction and heavy work. He had a bit of a southern hint to it, but not too obvious. One might wonder at the vastly different personalities of the three. They were almost complete opposite, yet they were getting along.

Caira's eyebrows lifted slightly to express her amazement at the thought of configuration of shadows from Luna's bidding. Her eyes flickered a light of fascination to think what kind of abilities the small Oni demon girl had up her sleeve but she did not think about the subject further more when Luna and Bull caught up to her. Caira stayed leaning against the wall opposite to the door of B2. She heard Bull's question and thought about it for a minute.

"I guess we all have that humane part of being lonely..." Caira paused thinking about her own past, "And the only way we feel like compensating for that loss is by finding love quickly." Caira then continued on her deep thought, "Perhaps they feel as though if they don't capture this chance then they will lose that opportunity altogether. The ones who happen to seem the most desperate are maybe the most loneliest people here." Her eyes raised up to look at both Bull and Luna, "Adding to the fact that we are not normal does not help our case in being lonely. The more we seek acceptance and love from others."

She then shoved herself off from the wall and quickly changed from such a depressing thought to an answer. "I believe this year will be full of surprises. It is my last year here as well so I hope it is memorable just not dramatic," Caira answered. A smile then came upon her face when she heard Bull's comment about them being sensible. "Well sense is what drives me to live," Caira responded to the compliment.

"I didn't think that you thought I couldn't handle myself. You were merely being nice." Lunabelle said with a straight face, walking into the room as well. There were two beds, and she sat onto the one across from Bull. She rolled her suitcases to the side of her, setting them by the side of the bed. Bull slipped his shirt on, and continued to speak. Sure, he was quite muscular, so his offer made sense. When he popped his neck, Luna hadn't even really reacted.

Growing up with a couple brothers meant she had to be quite strong, that being physically. The boys were ones of rough housing and constant horseplay, and often messed around with her and causing injuries to the small girl. Popping noises was a regular. Luna had broken quite a few bones in her younger life. "I feel like you should let them figure things out themselves. Let them fight and learn that they aren't for each other. You would only intervene if they become physical." Lunabelle said, pulling the sheathed sword from the loops of her kimono and setting the weapon down on the bed area next to her.

Unlike Caira, the compliment from Bull had completely gone over the Oni's head, that being almost disregarded. I wish he would stop hitting on me, she thought, glancing over at Caira as she finally entered the room as well. The shapeshifter had her own thoughts and values, and they were something she obviously had pride in. She must be either 17 or 18, because she had said this year was her last. Luna was still intrigued, because age didn't really matter in a relationship. Love was love.

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

Bull rubbed his shoulders tenderly, "So what are your stories then? Or if ya don't want to share them that's fine as well. I won't pry." Bull looked to the two women, "I figure if it isn't my business, then it simply isn't my business. Such is life. If you want I suppose I could start out with my story first and let you two know the history of Robert D'Oreans, also known as Bull. Though I have to admit, it is not too exciting."

Nathans curiousity goes up as Nathan woke up and looks at his ceiling "what has happened earlier and i need help my leg is burnt"Nathan thought as he looked at the door then he shouted in the top of his voice "I need help!!! I cant move my leg it is burnt!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back