• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Belleview High (a high-school Slice of life rp) (Accepting!)

KaiMedia

Just some guy
BellevueHighSchool-900x506.jpg
Welcome to Belleview High!

Belleview high situated in beautiful sunny Belleview florida is proud to welcome you to its campus for yet another year!!

Are you new around here? Well you'll be glad to know we have a wide range activities for you to keep yourself busy. As always our athletic program is booming, Soccer, Basketball, Cheerleading, and much more. Not much of an athlete? No worries we have plenty of academic programs as well. Try out for the debate team or maybe the Academic decathalon team. Just want to socialize with others interested in the same things? We got you covered with over one hundred clubs and programs you are certain to find somthing to enjoy.
oh and dont worry Belleveiw High is an easy five minute walk from downtown and the coast plenty of shopping and summer fun just minutes away!
So once again welcome we are glad to have you for another amazing year as we help you prepare to be the next leaders of the world!
Hello! Belleveiw High is a slice of life High school Rp.
We will follow our small group of students as they contend with the day to day struggles of both being a teen and atending high school. Not all of this rp will take place at the school as I would like to follow our characters outside as well. What they do after school, on the weekends, and so on. If you have any questions let me know I would be happy to chat!

Obviously all RPN rules apply

please don't be a one liner type. I don't expect or require super long posts everytime but there needs to be at absolute minimum a paragraph.

Don't be rude or mean

any confrintation especially anything that even may be concidered bullying in character must be agreed upon by the involved players. (I would prefer a relativly peacfull rp buuut this is high school not everyone is gonna get along.

I'm also interested, I'd be eager to play a teacher for this rp! ✨

wait is it ok if i add suggestions because i would recommend maybe adding a theater class! i think having cute little plays would be so cool!

wait is it ok if i add suggestions because i would recommend maybe adding a theater class! i think having cute little plays would be so cool!
Ah yeah perfectly acceptable I named a few things but let it open ended so we could make clubs and stuff that people wanted!

Sure, please let me know what I need to do/where I need to sign up!
I for sure will. I have linked the OOC for the rp just below feel free to hop over there and we can chat, talk about characters and plot or whatever. I will be getting a character page up soon for people to start making characters! Ill let you know when that is done.

Interested!!!

Interested!!!
great!
You are welcome to head over to the ooc (linked above) and we can talk about any ideas or whatever

I will also give you the link for the character page.

I think I'm pretty interested. Hope you guys don't mind havin' someone new to the site haha.

Potentially interested! I'll be lurking about until I decide for sure. ^^"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back