• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ‡Being Human‡

OOC
Here

WednesdayAddams

I'm the monster that lives under your bed~
View attachment 451570
We're all hiding something, aren't we? From the moment we wake, look in that mirror, all we do is spin our little lies. Suck in that gut, colour that hair, twist off that wedding ring. What's the penalty? What are the consequences, really? "I'm only human", you say, and all is forgiven. But what if some cruel twist of fate makes you something else, something other? Who forgives you then? Every human spends a night or two on the dark side and regrets it. But what if you only exist on the dark side? We just want the same things that you do: a chance at life, at love. We're not so different in that way. And so we try and sometimes fail. But when you're something other, a monster, the consequences are worse. Much worse.
____________​
Nebula Lynx is a 'human', who some how ends up moving in with Alexandru, a vampire, and Susan, a werewolf. Already living in the house, however is Jonathan, a ghost. The three supernaturals try to help one another navigate the complexities of living double lives while trying to figure out their own at the same time...and trying to keep it a secret from Nebula.
'Rules'​

• I am in need of two male charaters and one female.​
  • This will be a mature RP, meaning mature topics. Although, we will follow site rules as far as cybering/going too far into sexual goes.​
  • We will follow all rules in general.​
  • Please, for the love of God, no one liners. Give us something to work will and I will do the same back.​
  • I want you to post some sort of character skeleton down below. Characters name, age, and at least 4 good/bad traits. Then a picture if you don't mind. Let me know which character you would like to play. As far as background goes, the story will tell us.​
  • As spots fill up I will edit this post and add them in. Once they are all filled I will make the thread and delete this one.​
Characters
Name: Nebula Lynx
Personality: 'Good Traits':| Honest, reliable, imaginative, dedicated. 'Bad Traits'| Hard headed, impulsive, curious, gullible.
View attachment 451606
Name: Jonathan Greenman
Type: Ghost
Personality: Good Traits|Knowledgeable, empathetic, clever, good at planning. Bad Traits| Manipulative, impatient, selfish, obsessive.
View attachment 451605
Name: Alexandru "Alex" Chaconas
Race: Vampire
Appearance: 6'2"; 185 lbs
Positive Traits: Intelligent, patient, loyal, adaptable
Negative Traits: Distant, secretive, neurotic, moody
View attachment 451636
Name: Susan Rosenthal
Race: Werewolf
Positive Traits: Charming, upbeat, compassionate, loyal.
Negative Traits: Secretive, angry, trusting, isolated.
View attachment 451680

Today was the day Nebula moved into her house with two other people. It was slightly nerve racking, considering she doesn't know these people.. She had found someone trying to rent out the house because their brother died in it two years ago..so the rent was pretty low and with two other people besides her paying, it'll be worth it. The black haired girl tucked a piece of hair behind her ear as she pulled up in the driveway of her new home. She chewed slightly on her lower lip as her almost crystal blue eyes stared at the house. Chewing on her lip was one of the things she did when she was nervous..and she indeed was very nervous in this moment.

She was new to town. For the past couple of weeks she had been living in a motel room with what savings she had left until she found a job. Finally, she found a job and a place to live. So in the end, everything worked out...for now. She still had to meet her new roommates...and who knows how that'd go. After past events, it became hard for her to trust anyone.

After sitting for a while the girl sighed and opened her car door and shoved her keys into the small pocket on the front of her mid thigh black skirt. She was pretty into the color black, but hey, everyone looks better in black...right?

Nebula grabbed all of her stuff from the car, which looked almost inhumanly possible. She had a rolling suitcase, a bag packed sitting on top of that, one huge bag on one shoulder, one on the other, and a bag in her hand. All full of everything she owns. She kicked the door to her car shut and struggled to walk towards the front door, lugging her stuff along.

Before she struggled to open the door she began to think about how the boy died in the house, 'I wonder how it happened...' The girl thought to herself before pushing the thoughts away and opening the front door, "H–Hello?" The fair skinned girl called out, seeing if anyone was home. The girl shivered slightly when she felt cold air hit her, "Damn, it's cold in here!" She said to herself as she hurried inside and put all her stuff down next to the wall, waiting a couple of seconds to hear a reply, if there was gonna be one.

She pulled her scarf tigher around her neck, moving it up to slightly cover her face due to the coldness. Even though she technically lived there, she couldn't help but feel odd. She felt like she was invading their space. There was furniture already there, decorations already up... Nebula felt as though the space around her was sinking in. She let out a small sigh, 'It's just the anxiety..'

Alex ChaconasOutfit: Shirtless, black jeans
Time: 11:05 AM
Mentions:
Interacting: Unknown WednesdayAddams WednesdayAddams , Susan Epiphany Epiphany

Sleep was something that Alexandru Chaconas hadn't really needed for nearly333 five centuries, but it was something he'd learned to incorporate into his daily life. While the man didn't actually "sleep" per se, he did feel like he got some rest. Hours of nightly meditation not only helped him keep a normal human schedule but it also helped keep his temper in check, which he knew his roommates appreciated greatly. The meditating kept his hunger at bay as well and that was something anyone would thank him for. A hungry vampire was not a force to be reckoned with. Again, his roommates were very familiar with the mishaps that came with his race.

Alex wiped the condensation off the mirror on the bathroom wall, it only seeming to fog up again. His wet locks fell just passed his eyes after he ruffled a towel over it a few times, fingering his hair back a little. Because he didn't need to work that day, the man didn't bother styling his hair completely and left it at the messy look. It wasn't like anyone other than his roommates were going to visit, so there was no need to look "professional". Hell, sometimes he went to work with his hair in a tiny knot behind his head. Employees at the publishing agency termed it a "man bun" but he just called it "hair tied behind his head."

With a towel around his neck, droplets of water still dropping onto his bare chest and back, Alex began descending down the steps. His feet seemed to glide across the wooden floor as he journeyed towards the kitchen, hand instantly reaching for the refrigerator's handle. In his designated drawer were packets of blood. His roommates didn't appreciate the sight, so he took the time to transfer the liquid into sports bottles instead of clear bags. There were about five black bottles remaining, which would last him another five days. Thanks to one of his friends being a nurse, he had could refill his bottles every week. Was it unethical? Yeah, but he was trying his best not to turn into a savage around humans. The commanding vampire in his area also had a rule about not feeding on the mundanes.

Drinking from the bottle with ease, he began walking towards the living area while passing the entrance in the process. "What the fuck!" Alex yelled as he nearly dropped his bottle, a sense of surprise filling his veins. "Who are you? How did you get inside?" The raven-haired man quickly regained himself as he shut the lid to his bottle. "Susan!" Alex called as he leaned towards the stairs. "Did you invite someone over?"

Last edited:
"What the fuck?"

That was a hell of a way to start her morning. Of course, Susan had been up for a while now. She vaguely remembered when people slept in and waking up was a slow process. Ever since a certain event a few years ago, though, the dawn was like a light switch. One moment, dead asleep, the next moment instant alertness. It felt like turning the keys to the car engine, she woke with her heart pounding ready for action.

Not that she expected action most mornings. The last few years have been solitary once, except for roommates. Mornings give her a chance to work on her artwork. She's been in the middle of painting a landscape when a certain cry from below almost caused her to slip.

Such drama, so early. Naturally she wasn't dressed. Susan grabbed a t-shirt, pulled a pair of jeans on, and raced down the stairs in a thunder of sound. At which point she stopped two steps from the bottom and stared at the two people before her.

"Nebula, right?" The name floated off her lips just before it floated to the top of her mind. She snapped her fingers before pointing at the overburdened girl's many bags. "She's our new roommate, which you know isn't a huge leap given what she's carrying. We talked about this, right? You know we need help picking up the rent. It's not like we don't have the space. Now, be a gentleman and pick up her.... Actually, why don't you put on a shirt, first? You're distracting the ladies."

Susan was smiling by the end. Then she reached out her hands."Hi Nebula, I'm Susan. Come in, come in, make yourself at home. We'll just clean up a little bit while you get settled in." Susan raised an eyebrow at Alex, then pointedly looked at the bottle.

Last edited:
Jonathan held his head in his hands as he growled in frustration. He'd been so close yet again to alerting his apartment's current residents that he was here by writing a message in the condensation on the mirror, but the blood-drinker hadn't noticed it and now the mirror was steamed up again. He'd have to find another way.

It had taken a while, but he'd gotten the hang of walking through walls. He was still bound to the apartment and the hallway, but at least he didn't have to rely on the other residents to keep the doors open.

Ever since Jonathan had died in his apartment and somehow become a ghost things had not been going well. He didn't even know how he'd died, it was like part of his memory was missing. So he'd been stuck here bored out his mind until the management had rented the apartment again. The Vampire and Werewolf had been a surprise (less since he was a ghost, but still) and helped alleviate his boredom, but he couldn't figure out how to communicate his presence.

He'd learned through trial and error exactly how much he could affect the material world. Not much, it turned out.

Slipping through the wall after the Vampire Jonathan came across the painting the Werewolf was working on. It gave him an idea. Concentrating, he picked up the paintbrush and made an addition. The painting now had "I AM HERE" written in big black letters on it. If that didn't get their attention he'd have to figure out something else.

Nebula watched with wide eyes when a man walked down the stairs with no shirt on, and walked right past her. As if he didn't notice her, 'Well that's awkward...' The girl thought as a blush formed on her cheeks, from being looked passed as well as him being shirtless. What a first impression. The girl flenched when he came back in and finally noticed her and yelled, "U-Uh....I'm your new roommate??" The girl said as she raised a brow, stairing at the man. She couldn't really believe he didn't know about her. Could she have gotten the wrong house?

She found it hard to believe he could forget her strange name too. After all the years of being picked on as a child for having such a witchy name, someone forgets it now that she's older? Her eyes went from the almost nude guy to the girl that was coming down the stairs. Her hair was red and curly. It fit her as well, at least from what Nebula could see. The girl had to admit, she wished her straight hair could have curls like that.

"Yes! I'm Nebula. Nice to meet you!" She said, shaking her new roommates hand, "He doesn't have to help me. I can do it..." She said, trying to dismiss the help. She didn't want to seem like a princess who couldn't do anything for herself. She avoided looking at him, due to him only having pants on.

"I just need to know where my room is, and I'll get settled in right away." The black haired girl said with a small smile on her lips. She bent down and picked up two bags, planning on coming back for the others after she got the ones in her hands to her room. Nebula wanted to thank the girl from stepping in when she did..the other guy seemed absolutely concerned or mad. She couldn't really tell. Either way, she just wanted to unpack and have a beer. Perhaps chat with her roommates a little.

Last edited:
Nebula was adorable!

Susan grinned and said, "Follow me upstairs then! You can drop your bags off and then we can give you the grand tour, such as it is. It's nice enough. I've been here for...close to a year already? Wow, time flies."

The steps up to the second floor creaked slightly but then the house was old enough to creak. At least it seemed in good repair. No obvious dents in the drywall, the hardwood floor showed plenty of scores from moved furniture but it was still sealed and in good repair. Probably painted in the last year too. A couple of watercolors hung in the stairwell, one of a mountain surrounded by a forest, the other of an ocean beach with rolling waves. Decent artwork, if not especially memorable.

Reaching the landing at the top, Susan gestured down the hall at several sets of doors before opening one to admit Nebula. "Here you are, home sweet home. It'll be nice to have another girl around here. Alex is surprisingly good company but he's still a boy, with all that comes with that." She rolled her eyes before running a hand through her curly red hair, tugging it out of her field of view. "That's his bedroom. He's...well, I don't know how he feels about being interrupted, I never do. But you can pop in to mine whenever you like, I'm right here. I have a customer service gig during the day but I'm always up for company when I'm home."

Susan popped open her bedroom door and waved a hand at the interior, showing off a rumpled bed, several more watercolors adorning the walls and otherwise rather ordinary furniture. A writing desk, a dresser next to the closet, a bookcase mostly filled with art reference books by the looks of it. And of course, a painting in progress on an easel. Marked with the words "I AM HERE."

She blinked at that latest addition. "What the-" Susan took a step into her room, shocked at the sight. She'd literally just left off painting two or three minutes ago!

Alex ChaconasOutfit: Shirtless, black jeans > light gray t-shirt, black jeans
Time: 11:15 AM
Mentions: -
Interacting: Nebula WednesdayAddams WednesdayAddams , Susan Epiphany Epiphany

Although feeling somewhat dumbfounded, Alex caught himself quick enough that no one should've noticed. He was relieved that the woman in his home wasn't actually some random person, but he was moderately surprised he forgot they were getting a new roommate. Nebula was a name exotic enough that it should've stuck in his mind like a daily nightmare, but the landlord must've mentioned a new housemate while he was busy writing for his new book.

He didn't look like it, but Alex was actually a well-known novelist through his pen name "Omega". No one actually knew who Omega was besides a small hand full of people and the people at the agency, whom were required by legal contract to keep his identity a secret. When the two of them realized they were both supernaturals, Alex found it all too amusing that she happened to be a werewolf. His screen name and her race were convenient enough for him not to feel disgusted by the other creature.

"Right... if you'll excuse me." Alex said as he casually dropped his hand that held the bottle. It was going to be a pain now that they had a human roommate. Maybe I should invest in a mini fridge... The man thought with a grumble as he dragged his way up the stairs and to his room. Setting his drink down, he quickly went to his dresser and pulled out a crisp, gray t-shirt.

Last edited:
Finally! They'd noticed! Jonathan sighed in relief as the Werewolf Susan noticed his addition to her painting. With any luck they'd actually try to communicate with him. At this point any attention was better than not being noticed.

He'd been so bored being stuck in this apartment. It had improved a little when the Vampire and Werewolf moved in, but he was still stuck with nothing to do unless he could look over their shoulders. The Vampire Alex was a novelist and Jonathan's first attempt at communication had been writing "i am here" on his computer. Alex had deleted it and moved on, apparently believing he'd written it accidentally.

Jonathan's limited ability to interact with the world was the main issue. Hopefully they'd be reasonable about this.

41cef564913a676e7a5e6f53c93e8ff0--cartoon-girls-cartoon-art.jpg
Nebula
Her eyes trailed over to the male when he excused himself. Nebula gave him a small smile before joining Susan upstairs. Of course, Nebula didn't have a bed yet but she was planning on going the next day to get one. Or at least a futon. Luckily she had hangers in her car for her clothes since she also didn't have a dresser. It was a very sudden move. Hence her living in a motel for a few weeks or a month until she was able to find a job and a place to call her own..well partly her own.

When Susan opened her bedroom door to show her the new space she'd be living in Nebula smiled, "Well..this place is way better then an hotel." Over her time at the hotel she heard plenty of people doing weird things, saying weird things, ect. Who was she to judge though? Her life was pretty damn weird...at least in the past year or so.

After placing her bags into her room she began to speak, "I honestly can't wait to get to know you both better. I feel like we'll get along great!" She said with a grin on her lips, "Same here! Come around whenever you'd like to!" Nebula tucked a piece of silky black hair behind her ear before taking a peek into Susan's room. So she was an artist? It was pretty interesting... especially the 'I'M HERE' part.

Before Nebula could say anything, her phone began to ring, "Uhm...excuse me.." The girl said as she pulled her phone out of her pocket and looked at the name that popped up. It was a private number. The girls entire existence suddenly changed. She was now ridgid, timid, tense. So many things. The girl swiftly entered her room and gently shut the door behind her before answering her phone, "H-Hello?"

A voice answered back that sent chills down her spine, "Neeeebulaaa~"

"I-I told you to leave me alone! I have a restraining order!" The girl nearly shouted, ignoring everything else the person said before hanging up the phone and throwing it down ontop of her bag. She sighed, running a hand through her hair. It was time for a beer.

ZVc3ymU.jpg
Alex ChaconasOutfit: Light gray t-shirt, black jeans
Time: 11:15 AM
Mentions: Nebula WednesdayAddams WednesdayAddams
Interacting: Susan Epiphany Epiphany

The man didn't bother leaving his room after he'd put on a shirt. His aura showed that he was less than happy with their new housemate and his annoyed expression was more than obvious. It took him time to get used to living with a werewolf, Susan's dog stench being so unbearably pungent the first few months. Now he was going to have to get used to a human? Alex was already on probation for nearly losing it a few years back when the scent of blood filled the air like a Texas barbecue. He was on his way to his publication agency's office when a car accident had occurred right next to him, leaving him shaken and almost ghastly. That was when he was on a vampire's version of a vegetarian diet, however, so maybe things wouldn't be as bad.

Sighing, the tall Greek sat at his desk which would likely be his home for the next day and a half unless Susan and party decided to drag him out. Being a writer meant having his face stuck in two places: his laptop or a book. Currently, he was already hovering his long fingers over the dimly lit MacBook as he closed his eyes in deep thought. Even though he was a famous writer, people didn't know who he was since he wrote under a pen name. That didn't mean he wasn't pressured for a deadline, however. Until recently, he could write freely and without and restrictions, but like every artistic person ever, his muse was dead. Alex hadn't been able to write a single word for nearly a month and his agent wasn't pleased at all. Not that Alex really cared though. His agent was as useless as a sack of potatoes.

With a loud groan, Alex closed the Word document and began scrolling through his messy notes. They were full from top to bottom with random words and ideas he'd collected throughout the years. Some people had tried to decipher the confusion, but it was clear that only the writer himself was able to understand it. That was how he liked it anyways, it gave him a sense of privacy. Alex's finger stopped dead center when he noticed something strange, however. The words "I AM HERE" were typed in bold print and a scratchy font. Scrunching his eyebrows, he quickly deleted the odd sentence and leaned back in his computer chair. Had he written that again? There were already a few occasions when he found the words in his work, zero recollection of ever typing them.

Alex decided to ask Susan about it and got out his seat with supernatural ease. He walked across the hallway and entered her room without knocking, not bothering to do so since the door was opened. He'd noticed the new girl was absent, but he paid no mind as he squinted his eyes in distaste. Susan was an artist at that showed in how she designed her room. Unlike her artsy interior design, Alex preferred more dark, sleek, and zen styles. His room was clad with black to white and earth tones, the inspiration clearly taken from both modern and zen fashion. Although extremely bright and vivid, the man erased the momentarily disgust and turned to Susan.

"Have you been using my laptop again?" Alex asked bluntly as his eyes scanned the room out of habit. "I keep seeing the words-" He stopped as his eyes stared straight at one of her newly painted canvases. "That." Alex finished as he pointed at the bright, red words.

Last edited:
Susan blinked several times, slowly. Her nostrils flared out of reflex, for all the good it didn't do. She had no evidence of anyone being in her room, except for the unmistakable lettering she hadn't painted. It was fresh. Of course it was; she'd only been gone from her room for a minute or two.

Nebula's friendly invitation to visit her room finally broke the spell, and Susan tore her eyes away from her altered painting to look at the other girl. "Thanks!" she said in return, reaching up to brush a curl of her own curly red hair out of her face, tucking it back behind one ear. The phone call Nebula just received bought Susan time and an excuse to investigate her room, though, and she said "No problem!" when Nebula excused herself.

Alone in her room once more, Susan stepped up to her painting and stared. Not her handwriting. Her brush, though. She could almost feel an invisible touch lingering there, like the residual warmth left by someone only it wasn't warmth. It was...cool. Not quite cold, but bracing like stepping out of a hot shower. Perhaps it was the werewolf within her, a supernatural element that made her different, made her more sensitive to such things than she'd otherwise have been. But knowing someone had been there meant someone might still be there. And it was that thought alone that let Susan slide her vision sideways, until she perceived the man standing in her room. Young like her and not immediately horrifying but definitely not present the way a human ought to be.

"Who are you?" she asked, and if there was a moment of fear in having an unknown man in her bedroom, there was also a moment of answering rage at the intrusion. Both emotions pushed her to do something impulsive. But this was potentially a first impression and she wasn't alone here. Best to be polite first. "What's your name? How long have you been here?"

At which point, she realized Alex had somehow drifted into her bedroom. Not somehow, of course. He was a vampire and had proven to be amazingly sneaky when he wanted to be. He was also amazingly respectful about it, most of the time, so she only raised an eyebrow as she turned to face him. Susan shook her head at his first question, saw where he pointed at and silently answered him by pointing at the just-now-noticed ghost in her room. She hadn't seen the ghost until it'd occurred to her to look. Would it be the same for her vampire housemate?

Jonathan face-palmed. The werewolf was acting like he was the strange creature. He was a Ghost, still the same person he used to be. It's not like he drank blood, turned into a wolf thing or anything. He paces from one end of the room to the other to calm himself, but it just makes his irritation more obvious.

Speaking slowly and making sure to enunciate as if he was talking to someone who didn't speak English.
"My name is Jonathan Greenman. I don't know how long I've been here, but it's been more than a few months. It should be obvious I'm a ghost. Now since you can see me, let's plan the necessary arrangements since you're living in my apartment."

And now the vampire was here too. Great.
"So not only do the two of you live in my apartment, you've also invited another person in. Does she even know what you two are? I'd hate to lose the only contacts I have this quickly. If it took me this long for you to notice me when you're a Vampire and Werewolf, I'd hate to see how long it would take with normal humans. It would be just my luck if they ended up closing this apartment and I have to spend eternity alone."

Jonathan remembers a detail he'd mentioned. "So what is your plan for the Human? Are you going to eat her or something?"

41cef564913a676e7a5e6f53c93e8ff0--cartoon-girls-cartoon-art.jpg
Nebula
After that call Nebula couldn't help but be shook to her core, 'How'd he get my number? Why can't he just go away?' So many thoughts ran through the black haired girl's mind as she pulled a beer from one of her bags. Thankfully she had a whole case in there that was saved from being broken by the amount of clothes in there as well, to cushion the beer.

Nebula let out a small sigh as she popped the top of it open and took a rather long guzzle of it. Instantly she began to feel less stressed, though she knew it would never fully go away. The human girl sat on the carpeted floor in her room as she drank the beer that was in her hand. It was a nasty taste indeed, but it helped.

After a few minutes, Nebula decided she should probably make an appearance to her roommates if they were still around. So she stood up and exited her room. A new beer in hand, "What're you guys up to...?" She asked, peeking into Susan's room from the hallway.

They both looked pretty shocked..and Nebula was curious as to why. Of course, she was a very curious individual. It often got her into trouble and that's probably why he began harassing her, stalking her, and everything else he did. Nebula mentally cursed herself before pushing those thoughts away and focusing on her new roommates again.

(OOC: Sorry it's kinda shitty, I didn't really know what to write ATM, my next post will be better.)

ZVc3ymU.jpg
Time: 11:20 AM
Mentions:
Interacting: Susan Epiphany Epiphany , Jonathon Gravitational Force Gravitational Force , Nebula WednesdayAddams WednesdayAddams

Hazel eyes followed the werewolf's finger, only to squeeze shut after they landed on an unfamiliar face. The mysterious male was fading in and out as if he were some type of realistic hologram, which could have only meant one thing. "Not another fucking ghost," Alex sighed as he turned away, hand immediately moving upwards to rub his temples. His last home was infested with spirits and he was forced to move out after a week or else he would've gone insane. Granted, the ghosts were children but he had a theory that the lot of them were attention-seekers. Not that he expected any less. Giving attention to others was just something he wasn't good at nor fond of.

Greenman... Greenman... The name was awfully familiar and he swore it was on the tip of his tongue. That's when he remembered. The landlord was also named Greenman. Who would've thought the person that died in the place was actually a relative? A relative that was a bit annoying if he were being truthful. "First, Mr. Jonathon Greenman," Alex began, the words seeming to seep off his tongue like velvety poison, "I'm almost positive you're physical body hit the ground over two years ago so any 'ownership' you may have carried is long gone. Second, this is more of a house than an apartment." For some strange reason, Alex was greatly appalled by the home being referred to as an apartment. "Third, Susan and I have been here all this time, yet you still don't know understand our diet? We live in the 21st Century in a first world country, not with a cannibalistic tribe in the middle of the jungle."

To say Alex was frustrated would've been an understatement. One would think that after observing and trying to get the attention of two other supernaturals, a ghost with half a brain would know what they consumed.

"Just thinking about getting an exorcist," Alex sighed as he sat down in one of Susan's chairs and their new "roomie" entered, bending his head down so his hands could cover it. The male cursed lowly in a foreign language as he debated on whether to move out again or not. The location was a perfect commute to work, so he really didn't want to. However, he wasn't just living with one supernatural. He was living with two and a human.

"Necessary arrangements?"

Susan stared at the ghost, who'd evidently been here all along. Then she quirked her head towards Alex. "Not another one? Have you met ghosts before? I think this is my first..." At least her vampire roommate seemed capable of taking the lead with the dead man. Obviously she'd heard of ghosts, and living with a vampire meant widening one's preconceptions but actually facing one was another matter. It rattled her, to see a semi-visible reminder that there really was life after death. At least of a sort. For some.

Where did everyone else go then?

"I don't think it's come to that," Susan added, as Alex (semi-seriously?) suggested an exorcist. "It's a nice house and it's nicer with company so I'm sure we can-"

Nebula's arrival naturally complicated an already complicated situation. The pretty girl seemed...well, oblivious to the spirit standing there in the room. Perhaps, as with herself and Alex, the human wouldn't notice Johnathan unless he was pointed out to her.

"Alex is still adjusting to another person being here." With a glance at the vampire's covered face, Susan's lips draw up into a soft smile. "Or at least adjusting to the possibility that his days of using up all the hot water in the shower have come to an end. Girls like hot water too, you know." Her tone turned even more teasing as she directed that smile at Alex, who would probably ignore it.

When Susan's attention shifted back to Nebula, she noticed the beer in the girl's hand. A little early, isn't it? "Would you like any help unpacking? Or perhaps I can make you some lunch? We, all of us here, could have a sort of 'welcome to our home' meal together for a change. Though by meal, I mean food for us and protein drinks for Alex. By the way, you really don't want to try them. In the fridge?" Susan shuddered theatrically. "What would you like?" she asked their new house mate.

"Yes, necessary arrangements." Jonathan looks relieved. "Now that you can see me I'm done being ignored. You have no idea what it's been like being unable to interact with the physical world and not having anyone be able to see or hear you."

He notices she's turned away towards the new roommate and turns his attention to the vampire. "I've been dead for two years? Damn. I've missed so much." He rubs the back of his head. "I can manage to move small things. Maybe start with a computer with a roller mouse so I can have something to do for entertainment? I've tried but touch screens don't work for me, they need more than just pressure. I'm not out to make big demands, but I was actually starting to go a little crazy before you noticed me."

Jonathan's smile widens and his turns viciously sweet as he moves in and whispers in Alex's ear. "And cut out that obnoxious attitude. You'd be surprised how much of a Hell I can make your life if you keep up the rudeness. I've memorized every inch of this apartment and hallway and know exactly what I have to do to make your stay here extremely unpleasant."

Jonathan steps back and goes back to his normal tone. "I'm sure we'll get along fine and with mutual respect. Now let's decide if you're going to let the new roommate know I'm here."

He looks the new arrival up and down with an appreciative eye. "I'd suggest telling her, she'd be upset if you didn't and I wouldn't want her upset."

ZVc3ymU.jpg
Time: 11:20 AM
Mentions: -
Interacting: Susan Epiphany Epiphany , Jonathon Gravitational Force Gravitational Force , Nebula WednesdayAddams WednesdayAddams

Alex chose to ignore the pest that kept hovering over him, even if the ghost was somewhat tickling his ears with his voice. He'd always dislike other supernaturals. Their very existence irked him, but at least he could physically force them away. Ghosts, however, were another story. They were pesky creatures that knew no boundaries--literally. The fact that someone had been watching him the last couple years made the vampire feel extremely uncomfortable. He didn't show his discomfort, of course. The only expression on his face was somewhat cold and annoyed.

"We have a lot of roaches. They get everywhere and invade your personal space. I'll be calling an exterminator soon though." Alex announced, loud enough for their new roommate to hear. As Susan spoke, the brooding male stood up and crossed his arms, nodding every once in a while in agreement. It would be troublesome if the human got near his staple food. The last thing he needed was for her to get curious and open one, or maybe be so thirsty that she decides to take a sip. "I'll buy a mini fridge tomorrow. My bottles take up a lot of space. Once their gone, you should be able to fit your groceries in... or whatever you people eat."

As he stood there, the male glanced Nebula once over with unreadable eyes. He pursed his lips slightly before stuffing his hands into the front pockets of his jeans and strolling out. The man only turned around once and that was to glare at the ghost. It was as if he was telling Jonathon he was very serious about calling an exterminator, or witch in their case.

After exiting the bedroom, Alex went back to his quarters and sat in his computer chair. He put on his glasses, as if he needed them, and placed his hands delicately on his keyboard. Fifteen or so minutes had passed, however, and he'd decided he'd had enough. The raven-haired man aggressively smashed his keys and accidentally broken it after using a tiny bit of his strength. Groaning, he tossed the broken pieces into the bin with the rest of his keyboards and pulled out a new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back