• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
The art is very nice to look at, nearly like something out of a children's fairy tale book.

Disregard the little spelling mistake, the way I say "our" comes off as "Rrrrrr" like a pirate or something a lot of the time.

Brief history of Scarlet.

CvyDUAI.jpg

Will post the comic strip when the time's right~

Sushi, over here showing the amazing capacity of human beings to create stunning pieces of artwork that resonate with each individual person on a fundamental level.
While I'm here:
Ludwig.jpg

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 , Ludwig is like a personification of everybody who's ever told me to history in college since whenever I get going talking about it, I don't stop. So whenever somebody is annoyed by his constant blabbering, it's those people telling me to do history. ;)

Honestly. I'm so weak for sweet boys

Same tbh. I am constantly in conflict on who to ship. Would eventually spiral into a shipwreck of broken hopes and dreams T.T

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 , Ludwig is like a personification of everybody who's ever told me to history in college since whenever I get going talking about it, I don't stop. So whenever somebody is annoyed by his constant blabbering, it's those people telling me to do history. ;)

Oh dear xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back