• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I've got Avery's day action ready. Although part of me wants to wait on it because the collaboration post I've got with Ria comes right after chronologically.

I guess it doesn't matter that much but would y'all prefer if I just waited on Avery's post till the collab is done? That way the posts can be one after another.

I've got Avery's day action ready. Although part of me wants to wait on it because the collaboration post I've got with Ria comes right after chronologically.

I guess it doesn't matter that much but would y'all prefer if I just waited on Avery's post till the collab is done? That way the posts can be one after another.

No rush!

I'm working with the normal human girl for a collab. Ginny I think her name was. Getting forced into a overly feminine and frilly shop

How's all the Mafia stuff coming along btw? Don't wanna step on your toes.

How's all the Mafia stuff coming along btw? Don't wanna step on your toes.
There's a lot going on with it - so I'd say pretty good.

Have plans with Ria, a thing going with Shadow, a few plans with Larry and Coconut, and some with Penguin and IG.

So uh, a lot of people are getting a cut of the mafia plot pie. There's enough to fuel a bit of RP across the board here.

I think having an Italian mafia around town just helps create conflict which is fun.

I'm super excited to develop all of it with Avery tbh. Should be fun.

There's a lot going on with it - so I'd say pretty good.

Have plans with Ria, a thing going with Shadow, a few plans with Larry and Coconut, and some with Penguin and IG.

So uh, a lot of people are getting a cut of the mafia plot pie. There's enough to fuel a bit of RP across the board here.

Ah great!

Is it alright if you DM me what you're planning with each character? Just so I know what's going on and can plan accordingly.

Oh yeah fellas, if any of ye feel like interacting with Ludwig in some capacity, be feel free to let me know. I'm still waiting on a response from coconut as to what the story is there but I'll keep me schedule open. :D

Dont think there would be any interactions with mine but then again, I never thought anything would happen with Ginny either so... theres that

Fun fact: If you're looking at the thread when a new message appears in the thread, you won't get notifications for anything that appears in it afterward until you leave the page and then check it again.

Arryn's is already done except for a quick Scarlet exchange. I'm working on Samantha right now. Roland will be last since his takes place last chronologically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back