• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Holy triple back flipping meat patties batman my alerts haven't been going off at all!

Ahh geeze, will try to get a night post up by tomorrow night, but a huge snow storm is heading my way and I might lose power for a bit.

Same. Happens a lot with the OOC and IC for me. When I come back to the OOC i'm like 4-5 pages behind.

Exams done at long last, so I'll be here to annoy your notifications for the next few days nearly non-stop. :D

Welp, we've already got a good foot of snow on the ground and it's supposed to keep going all the way to Sunday morning. Got my post done, but might not be around all to much tomorrow. Have to shovel and pack up to head back to college

With all these pets our characters are accumulating, we'll soon have enough for a spin-off RP where we use THEM as the characters.

Also, sleep paralysis sucks.

With all these pets our characters are accumulating, we'll soon have enough for a spin-off RP where we use THEM as the characters.

We all play our pets, except for silver. Silver is just Silver, talking with our pets and assuming what we're saying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back