• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hello, I was thinking about memes and realised how a tumblr famous post could relate to some Being Human characters....

There's also another bit I can't find right now where op texted both their wife and their mother with a picture of their cat trapped under a laundry basket and caption "Jailed for shoelace stealing crimes"
The wife responds with "NO!! FREE HIM!!"
The mother's just like "I have no sympathy for the prisoner."

Marcus is the wife
Silver is the cat
Roland or Tannur could be the cat owner / cat owner's mother respectively
IG42 IG42 MagicPenguin MagicPenguin

I really miss when this chat (and rp) was active
I miss rping here on rpn tbh, but I'm too nervous to find a new group, because I'm scared I'll get myself involved in something else long, and immediately one of the two rps I'm on here that are on hiatus while boot back up and then I'll burn myself out, which is really common for me and often leads to weeks of writer's block so yikes

I miss rping here on rpn tbh, but I'm too nervous to find a new group, because I'm scared I'll get myself involved in something else long, and immediately one of the two rps I'm on here that are on hiatus while boot back up and then I'll burn myself out, which is really common for me and often leads to weeks of writer's block so yikes
My personal advice is to just go for it anyway. Dont be nervous. We're all in the same pot here lol

But I don't want things to get going again, only for me to slow things down by being stupid and unable to string a sentence together?
You aren't stupid. Now this is just me talking here but take on the challenge if it happens. If it turns out to be too much just drop the RP u like least. Ain't a big deal.

You aren't stupid. Now this is just me talking here but take on the challenge if it happens. If it turns out to be too much just drop the RP u like least. Ain't a big deal.
I'm not stupid I just lose brain cells sometimes because I try to do too many things at once

Also it's my GCSE's coming up and i'm FREAKED OUT

They're like... exams you do around May in year 11 (last year of secondary school / sixteen years old) and you need them to like, get a job / get into college and I haven't studied enough so I'm scared
Then focus on that instead. Roleplaying is a hobby girl dont forget that lol. You come here to chill. Not worry even more about shit

Let's change the subject because real life stuff is heavy and annoying

Marcus probably cares more when people trash talk Silver than Silver herself does, tbh

Let's change the subject because real life stuff is heavy and annoying

Marcus probably cares more when people trash talk Silver than Silver herself does, tbh
Aight aight.

I wouldnt doubt. Silver doesnt seem like she cares about much of anything lmao. Very carefree.

Maybe you could just find a smaller one that doesn't require too much commitment so it won't need so much effort and you can bow out if you need to without much fuss.. I'm sure those sorts of things are around here somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back