• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I finally... made it... home...
Ahhh, the splendor of my messy bed and warm blanket. Such a foreign, yet pleasant feeling, having braved the highlands of 'Nam.

I am confident to say that I have racked up over 200 confirmed mosquito kills during my trip. And 50 of them are one-handed. Fear me, the destroyer of bloodsuckers! Hue hue hue

I finally... made it... home...
Ahhh, the splendor of my messy bed and warm blanket. Such a foreign, yet pleasant feeling, having braved the highlands of 'Nam.

I am confident to say that I have racked up over 200 confirmed mosquito kills during my trip. And 50 of them are one-handed. Fear me, the destroyer of bloodsuckers! Hue hue hue
That's why Europe is so great; 'tis too cold for them shaggers to get up here! ;)

Ain't it nice and convenient for Scarlet to just happens to have Sebastian's jacket? (sniff sniff)
Might not be as effective as a werewolf. But it's something. hehe
If she can sniff him out when he is caked in viscera and sewage, she might as well be werewolf! Tho i wouldnt be surprised if she can find his trail and then notice that his trail ends where the headline news "animal attack" happened.

If she can sniff him out when he is caked in viscera and sewage, she might as well be werewolf! Tho i wouldnt be surprised if she can find his trail and then notice that his trail ends where the headline news "animal attack" happened.
Tracking yes. After all, built-in enhanced nightvision and semi-thermals are vampire's kinda thing. Meanwhile... if Seb WAS a werewolf, she'll be able to smell him, even when covered in...

Tracking yes. After all, built-in enhanced nightvision and semi-thermals are vampire's kinda thing. Meanwhile... if Seb WAS a werewolf, she'll be able to smell him, even when covered in...
Shit, gore, and God knows what else.

Well seeing where the trail ends is at least enough of a prompt to give him a call. If anything, I can have his phone ringing be what wakes him up

Shit, gore, and God knows what else.

Well seeing where the trail ends is at least enough of a prompt to give him a call. If anything, I can have his phone ringing be what wakes him up
I was thinking of having Scar phone him too. We'll see. I've gotta ... consult with MP about the aftermath of our little Scar vs Arryn fight.

I was thinking of having Scar phone him too. We'll see. I've gotta ... consult with MP about the aftermath of our little Scar vs Arryn fight.
Naturally. I'm actually thinking whether Seb would leave the sewer during the day or not. He probably wouldnt. Not even certain if he would be physically capable of moving efficiently just yet. But if he waits for night, the wolf comes back lmao

Naturally. I'm actually thinking whether Seb would leave the sewer during the day or not. He probably wouldnt. Not even certain if he would be physically capable of moving efficiently just yet. But if he waits for night, the wolf comes back lmao

Considering there's going to be a very clear trail of blood, the Foundation will be sending an Agent to investigate the area - including the sewer - today. He needs to move, but the Foundation will get a sample of his blood regardless. Unavoidable.

Was thinking I might have just a little post for Tannur while he tries to sleep off his head injury and give a Clair post a real go.

Considering there's going to be a very clear trail of blood, the Foundation will be sending an Agent to investigate the area - including the sewer - today. He needs to move, but the Foundation will get a sample of his blood regardless. Unavoidable.
Why? He didnt leave a trail of blood? And he didnt get attacked until he was hours into his search in the sewers. Even then, he only made it a few feet from where he was initially bitten. The trail is 5 feet long at max. 2 feet minimum.

Unless your talking about the guy the got murdered on the surface?

You rang?

Instead of her tracking him down somehow, you could also just have her call him for a different reason entirely. Like, for that ring thing we were talking about a while back. She finds out about his predicament that way and then the two of them work out a plan to get Sebastian out of the sewer without anyone noticing.

Or, you can have Hogan run to the manhole he went down, have him track the guy's trail instead of Scarlet doing it herself. Classic Lassie scenario: "What's that, boy? Sebastian fell down into the sewers and now he can't get out?" How Hogan would know Sebastian is down there and in need of assistance, I do not know, but Hogan seems to know a lot of things that a small puppy should not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back