Other Being A Minor Roleplayer Really Sucks

LittleSabreGirl

New But An Actress And Roleplayer
I have learned this the hard way in my life. BEING A MINOR SUCK HORRIBLY! After a long while of being an actress, I realized that I end up hating being a minor. I know that most people on this site aren't conforable with roleplaying with minors only people who're 18+ but I hate being a minor. I ended up having pretty bad years and have to suffer three more years that are going to be painful as the Pit of 100 Trials. Basically, your going to wish that your 18+ cause being a minor with limitations is very very horrible. Yes I know that some of you minors out their have great lives but mine suck cause of the challenges I have to face and I want to grow up already to be 18+ and have multiple long term partners.

Last edited:
Some advice, I'm only 14, but.....I might say I want to grow up, but that's only in the heat of the moment. When you grow up, you're gonna miss the easy stuff when you were a kid. When you're older, you won't have that much time to rp. More advice, just don't tell them your age. I never do unless they ask.

You might not understand it now, but you will when you grow up. Sadly, I already know at just 14 that life's gonna be shit. If I had to choose, I'd stay a baby boi.

I've found that a lot of group roleplays don't have the same age requirement that a lot of people have when looking for a compatible rp partner. If that holds any interest for you it's definitely worth checking out some group roleplays.

Otherwise, I wish you luck with finding another minor, or an adult who doesn't care about age (there are a few of us, particularly those who are very interested in storytelling). With enough dedication you can definitely make some good connections on this site, so I encourage you to keep at it ^_^ Age should never be a prerequisite to having fun. I'm sorry to hear that it's been pretty rough for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back