• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Before we're Gone-Chapter 1(Fairy Tail) Character sheet

One of my teachers is throwing a party with homemade chocolate ice cream.

Also, in unrelated news, I have recently decided to try my hand at making an Indie game, specifically a turn based rpg with dark humor and no pop culture references.

The reason I am putting this here is because one of the things the game is going to do is have party members that fill specific niches, with a party size of three.

As such, I find myself in need of ideas. I already have a high-damage speedster (Kary is being used for this.), and a mage focusing on damage over time (status effects aren't practically useless) and a touch of crowd control. The thing is, each character needs three different methods of filling their role, as this game is going to use a sort of skill tree system I call the Branch System. Basically, they have the equivalent of three different skill trees, with the 'trunk' of the tree being the basis of the majority of any branch of skills, and each branch representing the different tree of skills you can get to fulfill the role that character is supposed to in the way that appeals to you the most.

For example, Kary's basis would be called 'The Razor', while the different branches will be called The Fenrir Branch, The Drain Branch, and the Cloth Branch. The Fenrir Branch would be exactly what I described in the form, the Cloth Branch would be based around bolstering her defense while attacking multiple times per action and lowering enemy defense, and the Drain Branch would be based around getting rid of enemy buffs and leeching health and temporary stat bonuses from them.

If you would like to present an idea, just PM me, and if I like it, it might end up in the game, with you being given credit in the credits.

Also, Peach Tea Peach Tea , if you want me to get rid of this post, don't hesitate to tell me and I will right away.

One of my teachers is throwing a party with homemade chocolate ice cream.

Also, in unrelated news, I have recently decided to try my hand at making an Indie game, specifically a turn based rpg with dark humor and no pop culture references.

The reason I am putting this here is because one of the things the game is going to do is have party members that fill specific niches, with a party size of three.

As such, I find myself in need of ideas. I already have a high-damage speedster (Kary is being used for this.), and a mage focusing on damage over time (status effects aren't practically useless) and a touch of crowd control. The thing is, each character needs three different methods of filling their role, as this game is going to use a sort of skill tree system I call the Branch System. Basically, they have the equivalent of three different skill trees, with the 'trunk' of the tree being the basis of the majority of any branch of skills, and each branch representing the different tree of skills you can get to fulfill the role that character is supposed to in the way that appeals to you the most.

For example, Kary's basis would be called 'The Razor', while the different branches will be called The Fenrir Branch, The Drain Branch, and the Cloth Branch. The Fenrir Branch would be exactly what I described in the form, the Cloth Branch would be based around bolstering her defense while attacking multiple times per action and lowering enemy defense, and the Drain Branch would be based around getting rid of enemy buffs and leeching health and temporary stat bonuses from them.

If you would like to present an idea, just PM me, and if I like it, it might end up in the game, with you being given credit in the credits.

Also, Peach Tea Peach Tea , if you want me to get rid of this post, don't hesitate to tell me and I will right away.
Sounds interesting!

I'm looking forward to this very much.

PREPARE FOR EXPLODING ELEMENTAL WOLVES!

Also, Kary will sometimes make elemental wolf pups just so she can hold them, because the elemental wolves act like wolves, and the pups act like pups. She tends to make the pups out of water so she can scratch them behind the ears.

Also, Kary will sometimes make elemental wolf pups just so she can hold them, because the elemental wolves act like wolves, and the pups act like pups. She tends to make the pups out of water so she can scratch them behind the ears.
AWH! My heart is legit melting right now at the thought!!

Welp, I guess we know who the cutest character is now.

Hurray for the cute psycho moe girl!

Also, she's going to have several dark (read: f'd up) moments, the amount depending on how powerful some of the enemies made for this RP will be.

I have made Kary's in-game battle sprite (for when she isn't doing anything), and I am posting it here. I have no idea how bad the image will appear.Kary .png

Any comments? I'm looking for decent criticism. Also, yes the game's graphics will not be a big factor.

It looks nice, if the whole bit-type of style is what you're going for. I happen to be a fan of such graphic styles.
I do think that the hair itself looks rather odd - at least, around the neck area? Unless her hair's not blonde, and I'm looking at a hood attachment.
Also! You should totes put up a thread in the Video Games section. I'm sure there's plenty of people familiar with this stuff that could provide more helpful feedback!

On a different note, I've posted. Hopefully it's fine!

It looks nice, if the whole bit-type of style is what you're going for. I happen to be a fan of such graphic styles.
I do think that the hair itself looks rather odd - at least, around the neck area? Unless her hair's not blonde, and I'm looking at a hood attachment.
Also! You should totes put up a thread in the Video Games section. I'm sure there's plenty of people familiar with this stuff that could provide more helpful feedback!

On a different note, I've posted. Hopefully it's fine!

You are indeed looking at a hood, specifically the hood of her poncho. Also, the reason I posted it here is because I know you people are creative, because I've seen your characters.

Ah, makes sense! With that little tidbit of information, the entire design makes a lot more sense in my mind's eye.
And thanks for the compliment, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back