• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Before the Revolution

(Um....erm....Ugh....I dont know xD ....maybe some time they can meet maybe?)

(Alrighty :) )

Within the next week or two, Nathalia was feeling much better and decided to go out into town. She had Nicolette with her, the dragon in her more humanoid forum and helping her master with the shopping. The two were in the main part of the farmer's market and getting some fruits and vegetables to last them a few days to a week.

"Be carfull alright"His Brother says as Mark would wave at him and exit the house as he was makin his way towards the Bakery like he always dose too get the bread and other goods,as he would enter and would order that Bread as they dint have so they went too prepare it,as he sigh as he needed too wait and would nod and sit down on one of the chairs in the bakery,as he has Forgoten about the injurde girl really,as so much has pass

"Nicolette," A voice from outside the bakery said and the woman lightly tugged on Nicolette's hand. "Go get some bread. And then we'll go get the eggs before we go back home." Nathalia gave Nicolette the small pouch that had their money in it and sat down on a nearby bench.

Nicolette nodded in understanding and took the pouch into her hands. She walked over and opened up the door. The smell of fire and various ingredients filled her nose and it made her sneeze. Shaking her head, she glanced over and spotted Mark. She recognized him and glared towards him but didn't utter a word, going up towards the counter.

Mark saw the Girl Glare at him,as he raise a eyebrow wonderd why,did he had somthing on him?,as she seesm Familier for some reson too but dint know why,as he would sigh as she seems so familier but he cant put his minde in it,as he would shrug and would get a news paper and starts reading....maybe he could remember ho she was,as he dose remember keep a secreat of a dragon but he only saw her in human only a Little,if it were a Dragon that is a Hole Nother story,as he reads the news paper as he waist for his order is Finish as he trys too remember ho she was.

Yonsisac said:
Mark saw the Girl Glare at him,as he raise a eyebrow wonderd why,did he had somthing on him?,as she seesm Familier for some reson too but dint know why,as he would sigh as she seems so familier but he cant put his minde in it,as he would shrug and would get a news paper and starts reading....maybe he could remember ho she was,as he dose remember keep a secreat of a dragon but he only saw her in human only a Little,if it were a Dragon that is a Hole Nother story,as he reads the news paper as he waist for his order is Finish as he trys too remember ho she was.
Nicolette walked over to the counter and decided to buy what her master told her to. She glanced over towards Mark and huffed lightly.

"It's a good thing you didn't tell anyone about what you saw." She shook her head and started to walk towards the door. "My master is now permanently injured so I have to be her eyes." There was guilt in her eyes but she tried to appear strong. Inside, she was torn up over what had happened to her master and knew that the woman would never forgive her.

Mark would Know ho she is now,as his eyes went a Little wide,as he remembers Everything,as he would chake his head a Little Too get out of his Thinking,as he would Look at her hearing her "master" was Permenently Injured,as he would Think and would say "Is there anything i could do too help....Im willing too"He says Looking at her as remembering that Injury that Girl Got as it was a serius Injury on the face....he cant remember well,as he was willing too help atleast as he dint have Much too do.

Yonsisac said:
Mark would Know ho she is now,as his eyes went a Little wide,as he remembers Everything,as he would chake his head a Little Too get out of his Thinking,as he would Look at her hearing her "master" was Permenently Injured,as he would Think and would say "Is there anything i could do too help....Im willing too"He says Looking at her as remembering that Injury that Girl Got as it was a serius Injury on the face....he cant remember well,as he was willing too help atleast as he dint have Much too do.
(Sorry, I was doing homework)

"There is nothing anyone can do to help." Nicolette explained and shook her head, frowning deeply. "She is permanently injured and nothing can help her." She walked over to the door and peeked out. She spotted Nathalia not too far away and let out a small sigh. "But at least she can do somethings on her own...."

(Its ok ^^ i was gone for a Little)

"It dint have too be That....i ment of anything else"He says as he Look at her wondering if there was anything else he could do,as he would see the man Whisel at him as his Order was Finish,as he would stand up from the Chair and would take the Bag and would nod and pay the man,as he would turn around and look at her wating for a respons as he might be able too do somthing for them.

Nicolette didn't hear him, or she paid no mind to what he said, and walked out of the bakery. She walked over to Nathalia and held the bag out to her that had the rolls in it. "Here, mistress."

Nathalia reached out and took the bag into her hands, nodding. "Thank you. Now, come on. We have to get eggs and turnips and then we can go." She gripped onto Nicolette's arm and started to follow her past the bakery.

Mark sigh as he whanted Too help them,Knowing that ho know what Might happen if the Dragon Lady gets discoverd and aswell with the war happening he could Not yust stand there and do nothing,as he would get his back and would walk out of the store Looking both ways and sees them,as he would sigh and would say "Hey wait Up!"he says walking towards them as Knowing what was happening in the revolution Might be dangerus and he was Curius aswell.

(o its a revolution right?)

(Yup!)

The two women stopped in their tracks and Nicolette turned back to look at Mark.

"What do you want?" She huffed and glared at him. Keeping close to Nathalia, she watched him with narrowed eyes and it was fairly obvious that she didn't trust him.

"Calm down im not going too hurt you...I only whant too help" he says Pating a Little Trying too catch up too them,as he whanted too turn around and forget what he said as this was enberrasing and he clearly notice she dint trust her,as he was curius aswell but he whanted too help knowing what might happen if the War got right here,and aswell there was No need too buy food as he could help them with that Too.

"And what do you want to help with?" Nathalia asked and turned her head in Mark's direction. Her eyes were covered by bandages and the claw marks on her face were turning to scars. "What can you do that my pet cannot?"

Nicolette gripped onto Nathalia tightly and frowned, glancing towards the woman beside her. "You can't be serious, ma'am..." She whined and seemed a bit against the idea of having this human around.

Mark saw her Bandages as he dint expected it too be this bad,as he would hear her ask,as he would say,but still a Little afraid of the Dragon lady "I do not know the situation you are In but i may be able too Offer a shelter,place too rest,Food and maybe More"he ask Looking at her,as he knew she could not seem him but still,as he was kinda Intimidated from the Dragon lady as knowing...it could chomp his head Off and that put fear in him...but he was still willing too help

"I still have my home so I don't need anywhere to sleep." Nathalia informed and shook her head. "As for food, you can help me with that." She tightened her grip on Nicolette's arm when she knew the dragon would protest. "I cannot see anymore so I am not sure what I will be grabbing or where I will be going. So you can help me with gathering what I need." She nodded lightly.

Mark Noded as he was willing too help as he would say "If that is whant you need help i will....sorry if i ask....is that...the war is taking everything apart and i whant too do somthing too help"he says as he knew it dint aid the war and gelp it but atleast he could make himself usefull insted of siting down all day in a Midle of a war,as he could not help the conflic but he could help te people in it,as he had a very slight smiel on his face as she sayd he could do somthing.

"Nicolette, walk. And do not pout." Nathalia ordered firmly and started to follow the dragon. "You are just as blind as I and you are not a very good help." She shook her head and gripped onto Nicolette's arm tightly. She was both teasing and being serious towards the dragon.

"Yes, ma'am." Nicolette grumbled and started to walk towards the other part of the market. She sighed quietly and frowned, not liking the situation at all.

Mark Follow them keeping distance a Little as he dint whant too get Hurt because of the Dragon,as he would be a Little curius and would look at Nathalia and would say "Um.....so you are her master?"he ask her a little nervius voice as he he Hope he dint get too a Private question and Might get her mad or worse,he had more question but he better not ask now as its better too ask wen she has a Little trust in him atleast,as he keep Following Looking around

Yonsisac said:
Mark Follow them keeping distance a Little as he didn't want too get Hurt because of the Dragon,as he would be a Little curious and would look at Nathalia and would say "Um.....so you are her master?"he ask her a little nervous voice as he he Hope he dint get too a Private question and Might get her mad or worse,he had more question but he better not ask now as its better too ask wen she has a Little trust in him at least,as he keep Following Looking around
"Yes." Nathalia confirmed and kept a tight grip on Nicolette's ar as she walked. "It means I own her. She is my pet, per say."She explained and turned the corner with the woman next to her. "I train her everyday when I'm not tending to my garden."

"Oh....Ok....Sorry i ask"He says as he Follows with distance as some people look at her with a wierd look wen she sayd "she is my pet"as he shiverd slightli but Followd as that was wierd wen she sayd Pet as she is human...well dragon but she look human now so it was very wierd too say somthing like that,as he would keep silence not whanting her mad if he ask somthing as he has so much question but might get him in Troubel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back