• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Before the Revolution

NotAllThatCreative

Professional Bookworm
Marie and Louis are still in rule and it's just months before the French Revolution. The citizens are getting tired of their king and queen and want them gone from the throne. They're getting bold and starting to revolt. The lower class citizens refuse to pay their taxes, take orders from the guard, and just obey the laws in general. Now the more mythical beings in the town are watching from the shadows and are still trying to blend in with the citizens but also avoid the war...

I will be back in a moment"Mark says too his Brother as he would open the front door of there house as he would walk down the small steps "Be carfull Alright"his Brother Replys too him as Mark would wave at him,as he would starts walking down the strees seeing what the war has Goten all this in too but he still had hope for it but it was too much really,as he would be walking and would enter the Bakery close too there house,as he would go inside and buy some bread as it was for them,as wen he braught it he would pay the man and would exit and go back home,as he would give the bread too his Brother wen he open the door and would nod as he would walk outside again as his Brother told him too be here early scared of him geting hurt,as Mark walk down the strees seeying it look kinda Gloomy.

(keep mi inform of the revolution if i do somthing wrong ok ^^)

(Alrighty. Thank ya)

Through the town came an odd looking young woman. She seemed very distressed and was looking around rather quickly with her odd eyes. Her hair was almost like a light blue but held more white than anything else and her eyes were almost like a snake's, a deep green in color. She was wearing a tattered dress and no shoes, her long nails and horrible fear of losing something caused her to nearly tear the garment up as she quickly and sloppily put it on.

Mark would be walking down the streets as he would see some odd girl on the other side of the street,as it dint mater much but why she was dress like that so poor?,he knew there was a war and everything was terrible but he never seen sombody like that Poor and aswell she look Yough and with white hair?...that was odd,as he would see her odd eyes and that was officially wierd,as he would keep walking but kinda Curius of the Girl as he kept walking.

The young girl quickly found what she was looking for and entered in a small building. She came out in a matter of just a few minutes, dragging an annoyed dark, curly haired woman behind her and started to quickly walk towards the woods.

"What is this about?!" The annoyed woman asked the young woman in front of her and gave her a glare. "I was busy, dammit!"

"My master is hurt... I think she may die." The young woman whimpered out and quickly continued on her way. "Please help her..."

The other woman frowned deeply and nodded in response. She quickly followed after her and reached the injured woman, noticing the blood all over the ground and the dead bear.

mark would be curius of this Girl,as he would look around and ould follow Hiden curius,as he would follow them inside the forrest as he made sure not too be seen or too get lost,as he would hide behinde a Tree and watch,as he sees Blood and a girl on the floor but he better not interfier as he better wait.

"What on earth happened?" The curly haired woman asked and knelt down in front of the bleeding woman. She carefully removed the woman's hands from her face and nearly cringed at the sight. Her face had claw marks at a near horizontal angle that started from her eyebrows and went down to her cheek and her left eye was missing, her right eye was heavily damaged.

"That bloody dragon got into a fight with a damn bear and I intervened." The woman explained and could feel herself getting dizzy from the blood loss. "Now, I can barely feel anything aside from pain and I'm highly upset."

The odd young woman from before shifted lightly in her spot and seemed very guilty as if she were the cause of this whole situation.

Mark would stay Hiden behinde the tree as he feels the Urge too help,as he was but he was not ready for anything likes,as he would stay behinde the tree looking at the serius injurde girl,as he better wait a little more so he can get this sitiuation in his minde and think what he can do,as he would have a few ideas,maybe wen he trys too help he could take the Injurde girl too his Brothers house maybe or a healer,as he has a few ideas as he would wait a little more too get better hand of the situation and not rush in out of the blue and not know what too do.

"Well, it's a good thing I brought everything I would need." The first woman said and gave a small nod. She reached into her bag and made the injured woman stand up. Carefully helping her, she lead her down to the river and dipped a cloth into the water, wringing it before carefully starting to clean her wounds. "I know it stings but this will help it get clean."

The odd looking young woman disappeared behind some trees and didn't come out for a good five minutes. But what came out in her place was a rather large dragon. The whitish blue dragon was rather long and didn't look like a dragon that could fly. She was bigger than a horse and had somewhat of a long body. Stepping out, she lowered her head towards the ground in guilt and started to walk quietly to where her injured master was.

what the hell?,As this were the words in Marks Minde as he saw that Dragon,as that was better resons too stay Hiden as that Girl...Turn in too a dragon?.Imposible really maybe the dragon eat the girl...he was Compleatly confused of what was happening as...he had no words too explain this,as he would surely maintain himself Hiden watching how the woman cares of the Girl and that Dragon slowli aproching her,as was that Dragon planing too attack her?...he was Full of question and no answers as he might be dreaming all this,as he would be Hiden watching from the tree eyes wide open.

(Is mi realisim too much?)

(Realism is actually good for RPs. So, no, it's not too much)

The dragon walked over to the injured woman and gently nudged her side with her head. She was very concerned and nearly flinched at the angry look on the woman's face. Carefully laying down, she set her head down in the woman's lap and coiled her tail around her waist, trying to show the woman that she wanted to comfort her.

"I am highly disappointed in you, Nicolette." The woman huffed and was then shushed by the healer in front of her.

Mark was still in shock really,as he would think this is all a dream,yea a dream dragons dont exist,as he would slowli peeks his head out from behinde the tree too take a better look,like this was a Dream maybe he could go along with it,but he better not...what if all this is real,there is some Debate in his head that keeps telling him too GTFO and the other Too stay as there was no danger,notecing the dragon was not atacking the healer,maybe he could do somthing atleast,as he was scared and aswell not,so much is happening but he was sure this was all a dream,as he would peek his head out of the tree and take a deep breath as he would say in a chaki tone "H-...Hello....U-...Um..You...You need any...Help?"he says looking at them as he would come out from behinde the tree showing himself as he had so much happening in his minde but he a;redy show himself and there was no turning back.

Nicolette's head lifted up rather quickly and she glared towards the intruder. She let out a low growl and went to stand up, her master stopping her.

"Enough." The woman snapped and she would've glared at her but didn't have the energy to. The dragon obeyed her injured master and laid her head back down but her narrowed eyes were still watching the intruder carefully.

"I can handle this." The curly haired woman said and waved it off. She reached into her bag and pulled out some bandages, starting to carefully wrap up the injured woman's head so the wounds could properly heal. "I've been at this healing crap all my life so I know what I'm doing." She made sure the bandages were secure and let out a small sigh. "Nathalia, don't over exert yourself until everything's healed. The last thing I need is for you to somehow bleed to death when I'm not around."

Mark back up a little as that dragon was intimidating,as he would maintain distance from them especially the dragon,as he would whant too just turn around and leave but aswell stay at the same time,as he would hear the woman say she could handel this,as he would nod silently and would say "If-...If you say so......I."he stops in mide sentence as he dint know what too say really but he cant leave that in this way,as he would say "Is...Is there anything i could...do?"he ask as he was still not sure of the situation,and he was thinking of all the Problems he could get because of this but now that he was here and this Is a dream why not go with it

"You could keep your mouth shut about the dragon." The curly haired woman glanced up towards him and looked towards Nathalia, going to help her up. "Come on. Let's get you home so you can relax somewhat."

Nathalia gave a small nod and used the woman's hands to help herself up. She gripped onto her tightly since she couldn't see and started to follow her, Nicolette close behind them.

(Sorry. Short reply. Talking with my sister at the moment.)

(Its ok take your Time ^_^ )

Mark would hear her and would nod silently,as it seems they dint need any help really,as he had so much question but this dint seem like the nice person too ask,as she responded wen he ask if they needed help,as he would stand there and see them starts walking away,as he better leave befor he gets in Biger Troubel than he is now,as he would say "Al-...Alright...Sorry for....asking"he says as he would turn around as he would starst walking away as this was all a dream...yep...all a dream,as he was Very curius but he better not ask as theas dint seem friendly tipe,but he would do what she said really not say anything of the large lizard...Got it.

(Aaaaaand I'm back. But I might disappear again. My sister needs to do her college work)

"Thank you for asking though." Nathalia nodded towards him and quietly followed Anya. She kept a tight grip on her and nearly fell flat on her face a few times, it being difficult for her to figure out where she was going.

(Its Fiiiiiiine,IRL is first ok ^^)

Mark noded as he would see her mostly falla few times as he whanted too help in some way insted keeping the dragon a secreat,now that he was wrap in too this and now has somthing too keep,he whanted too atleast do somthing more Mayor too help and not just leave,as he would stop and would look back and say "Well...If you need anything I live in the town...so finde mi"he says as he would continue walking,as this was a dream so yea not much....Little did he know...this was all FAR too real

(I would do my homework but my homeschool's website is down. So I currently have nothing to do xD )

"Thank you." Nathalia said in a near grateful tone and continued to use Anya as her support beam at the moment. They continued to walk deeper into the forest until they reached a small house that was about a half a mile away from a lake.

"Get some rest. I'm sure Nicolette will help you with anything you need." Anya nodded lightly and helped the woman into the house.

(Haaaaa ok ^^)

Mark would keep walking as he would reach the Village,as he would sigh and said too himself "Dam....this is one lucid dream"he says as he would walk up street as he would pass a few houses and pass the bakery as he would reach his brothers house,as he would open the door and as he dose his brother was working around as he would say "Mark what took you so long?"he ask as mark would hear him and needed doo remember what she sayd as he would say "sorry was talking with Jhone"he says as his Brother nods,as Jhone was....lets say a elder that talks...alot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back