BEFORE THE MEDIUM - STARBEE

As  you stop rushing around, you trip and your cat leaps out of your arms.

Into the glowing ball of mess.

There is a flash of light, and the ball seems to have absorbed your cat.

"Welp"

You're starting to question if this was a good idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
"...Alli?"

"Mew!"

Your cat is talking to you as some weird glowing ghost. This game is official weird. At least, you hope it's the game doing this. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Many machines clunk down into your house. A Pre-punched card hits you in the head.

Ow. 

You pick up the card. Your mood ring is currently a yellowish color, you you put the pre-punched card in the Yellow (4) slot innyour Inventory. 

You guess you better figure out where all the other machines other IA was talking about are at before your mom catches on.

You don't really have time for this. But PS is on a time limit too.

The Orange Cylinders look important, so you try to pull one out. You turn the wheel, which causes something to push the cylinder out. 

You captchalogue it in the Yellow (4th) card according to mood, which pushes the prepunched card up into Amber (3rd) 

You then exit your room, with your flashing cat ghost trailing after you. Where the heck are you gonna look first? 

You go into the living room area. Your mom is no longer here. Hopefully she hasn't take note of the strange devices now scattered around your house

A guidebook? Where was this like five minutes ago?

You check the book. You guess you should try looking for the lathe next. 

It's not in the living room, so you check the kitchen.

You see your mother inspecting the lathe. Great.

>Confront mother

You felt like this would have to happen eventually.

You throw a knife at the machine to get your mother's attention. The knife bounces off the machine harmlessly. Your mother turns to you. 

"Hon, what have I told you about knives in the house?"

"There's no time for this! I've gotta deal with this before it kills us both."

Wait. Kills us both. So the game was a bomb? ...You'll question this later. 

"Sweetie, relax. You're doing fine with Sburb so far" 

"Wait, how do you know about the game?" 

"Well, ever since I first saw you, i knew that you were meant for something special, and when I saw the game, I thought this might be it. So i went out and bought it for you early. And, also, it might be because you've been talking about this game for the past week."

We all know where you got your wit from. 

"Mom, I'm being serious!"

"So am I, Emma. I think you'll do great."

"Look, can we talk about this after I figure out what i'm supposed to do with these things and I'm not on a time limit?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back