• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Been Awhile Since I've Been On, Confused About Tabs

Peacemaker .45

Gigachad.jpg >“why yes I don’t proofread my posts”
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey all.

I had to step away from roleplaying for a couple of months due to unfortunate real life issues. That was roughly December. And now I'm back, and I'm all confused about something.

So I was here when there was the OG site. So I was used to that. Then they changed the site and I went to mainly do Hosted Projects. Then the site was changed again. So now we're not on Hosted Project. Just regular RP's, like Realistic/Modern ones.

My confusion is this. Where exactly are the tabs to navigate between the In Character, OOC, and CS threads?

I know, it might sound like a newbie question, but I am so confused after the change. :(

click on one of the categories and it should show you three different tabs to Character OOC and CS thread. The creator of the thread should link these.

So now we're not on Hosted Project. Just regular RP's, like Realistic/Modern ones.
The HP system is currently on hold. Applications to make new HPs is not available at this time. They will reopen in the future. TBA.

My confusion is this. Where exactly are the tabs to navigate between the In Character, OOC, and CS threads?
Tabs will also come back in the future. More information can be read here.

The HP system is currently on hold. Applications to make new HPs is not available at this time. They will reopen in the future. TBA.

Tabs will also come back in the future. More information can be read here.
Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Thank you!

click on one of the categories and it should show you three different tabs to Character OOC and CS thread. The creator of the thread should link these.
Okay, thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back