• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Bedlam

Deadkool

A Sad Remnant of a Forgotten Time

King Viscera's In-Cycle-Pedia

of

bedlam_logo_header.png

Humans

r

I think we both know what human's are, idiot.

Marauders

dozer_launch_faction_art_marauder_sm.jpg

The dregs of humanity prowling the lawless lands of Bedlam, these roaming packs of scavengers and thieves prey on anyone they encounter and savor their suffering — the Marauders’ own survival often appears secondary to dispensing pain. Although Marauders generally answer to the higher authority in their particular region (me), that should not be mistaken for anything resembling order. Marauders are immediately recognizable for their black-and-red makeshift armor and the various trophies and body parts adorning their outfits.

Mutants

dozer_launch_faction_art_mutant_sm.jpg

These mongrels of Bedlam are their own form of evolutionary response, mutated by the range of chemicals, fission and other black science left over from the clashes that created the wastelands. Generally found near toxic slagpools called the Quag, Mutants scoff at deadly radiation and are as diverse as they are potentially dangerous: some are colossal brutes, others covered with a hardened patchwork hide of scales or spurs. While some have a surprisingly gentle demeanor, others are filled with uncontainable rage.

Cyborgs

dozer_launch_faction_art_cyborg_sm.jpg

Some Bedlam inhabitants “go borg” by incorporating discarded technology and warware to their bodies for tactical and/or survival advantages, or in service to one of the “Machine Gods” they worship. Plenty of creative bodmod surgeons can always be found in Bedlam, experimenting on denizens with all sorts of biomachinery, genetic adjustments and paramilitary prosthetics. Cyborgs generally swear no obedience to pure-fleshers. All bow to Viscera!

The A.I.

dozer_launch_faction_art_AI_sm.jpg

The remnants of the early A.I. Wars that nearly annihilated humanity, these lethal automatons can usually be encountered in the tech-prevalent regions of Bedlam. Some rogue A.I. have achieved true operational independence and established relationships and hostilities of their own accord, but others retain programming that keeps them enslaved to the various ancient “Machine Gods” that created them. Regardless of their allegiance, all A.I. should be considered a serious threat. NOT TO VISCERA, MORTAL.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back