• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Because I could not stop for Death (A Undead Apocalypse 1x1 Interest Check) (OPEN)

Borkus Lazorus

" Death stopped for me
The Carriage just held Ourselves
And Immortality"

- Emily Dickinson

H.E.R.C P.S.A - The Dangers of CNS!

What is CNS?
CNS is an acronym for the term, Cerebral Necrosis Syndrome. Cerebral Necrosis Syndrome is a prion-related syndrome that is a strain of Bovine Spongiform encelopathy or Mad Cow Disease .CNS is extremely rare but it is present and extremely lethal. CNS, like Mad Cow Disease, mainly causes a degradation in cerebral tissue, the rate at which can take around hours or days depending on the immune system and health of the person.

Our scientists have not determined as of yet what is the main infection vector for this Syndrome but with your help, H.E.R.C can help preserve the sanctity and well-being of American Lives!

Symptoms
Scientists have identified several major symptoms associated with CNS such as......
- Intermittent Fever
- Periodic Vomiting and Diarrhea
- Nasal Bleeding
- Headaches lasting for 12 hours or more.

Procedure
If you suspect that one of your family members or friends may have the following symptoms above that resemble Cerebral Necrosis Syndrome, call 035-456-7890 or search your nearest H.E.R.C Office for positive testing of CNS.

zombie_apocalypse__2_by_fabiovenetz-d8xe3sl.jpg

Plot
It is the year, 2017. Life is as usual in Crembel City. Citizens work their lives off in their offices, in whatever menial jobs that society has given them. Eating. Sleeping. Resting. Playing games. Sexual intercourse. Work. Just another happy day in the life of humanity.

Until something goes wrong, a series of gas station explosions, riots and emergency broadcasts put daily life on hold as everyone looks upwards to the computer screen, the TV broadcasts and the radios. They say it's a terrorist attack. The other channel says its a gas explosion. No one is sure for certain what's happening at the moment. Whatever is happening, Crembel City can't make heads or tails of this. Something is happening, something insidious and you don't know what it even is.

It's up to you what happens now.
Setting
latest

Cremble City is a large fictional East Coast metropolitan area located in the state of New Jersey. It has one of the largest populations within the state of New Jersey with over 400,000 people living in the area. Cremble City is divided up into multiple suburbs which are below.

1. Trenton - Located to the North-West of Cremble City
2. Green Plains - Located East of Trenton
3. North-wood - North of the Stadium
4. Uptown - Located near the mouth of the river channel.
5. Stadium
6. Docks - Located on the west side of the river, north of Uptown.
7. Union Island - A small barrier island located near the shore of the Docks.
8. Riverside - South of the Stadium and built on the west side of the River.
9. Brookvale - South-West of Union City, near the west side of the River.
10. Newtown - Located south of Uptown.
11. Canal Park - Located near a confluence of the river, to the south of Cremble City.
12. The Bricks - Located to the south of Newtown.
13. Alton - Located to the south-east of Cremble City.
14. Pinedale - Located to the Southern most west of Cremble City.
15. Waterside - Located to the north-east of the Stadium, near the coast.

Rules

1. No NSFW, kinky, tentacle hentai, face-fucking, mangle-mashing bullshit sex crap. If you're into that sort of thing, we're going to do a blackout. Nothing more, nothing less.

2. I am only doing a MxF roleplay, where I am the M. Sorry, but it's just what I prefer.

3. I am looking for a role-player who can do long and detailed posts who can keep up with my overtly large word counts which range from either 500 - 1200 words. Remember. Quality over quantity counts but I prefer if I had someone who could post multiple paragraphs at a time. Also, character development and helping the development of the plotline is integral to becoming my roleplay partner.

4. Realism is going to be a key part of this role-play and I want a roleplayer who sticks to realism. You can't survive a day without food or water. Every bruise or small injury is going to hamper you if you don't take care of it. You can run out of ammunition. Anything can go wrong. I assume I don't have to go over god-modding or overpowered bullshit but you know that if you do any of those things, the RP becomes less fun.

5. PM me if you're interested and we can discuss the plotline further. You will also be required to provide a writing sample of your current role plays as well or produce one yourself.

6. Have fun!

Last edited:
This is horribly, horrifyingly intense. And I'd love to try, if you'd wanna give it a go just send me message!!

I'm interested if you still need a partner:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back