• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BEAUXBATONS ACADEMY DE MAGIC (Hogwarts student Exchange ) RP

wolfstar

NIFFLER LOVER

beauxbatons

beauxbatons

• A roleplay taking place at another wizarding school: Beauxbatons Academy of Magic!

Dark wizards running amuck taking over the french ministry and the school itself! How will these young wizards deal with all this darkness? C'mon and join and find out!

A Wizarding World roleplay

gm'ed by
    me
    &
    @sharkbyte

]

♡design by low fidelity, coded by uxie♡

Honestly, I need a no-code version of the first post before even deciding...

Honestly, I need a no-code version of the first post before even deciding...
Basically it says

A roleplay taking place at another wizarding school: Beauxbatons Academy of Magic!

Dark wizards running amuck taking over the french ministry and the school itself! How will these young wizards deal with all this darkness? C'mon and join and find out!

Pack your bags and make sure your travel papers are up to dates Hogwarts Students!! Off on a week long tour of Paris before heading to study abroad at Beauxbatons academy de magic! Where we will be learning lots and lots of different things than we did at Hogwarts. Don’t worry about knowing the language though as we have one of the students leaders, who is a French native and all the classes are taught in English! So please no worries! Any questions?! No? Great! Now get aboard the Hogwarts express and let’s get to Paris! Also known at the City of Love! Such a magical wonderful place to enjoy a little bit of a tour of the city and all the wonderful museums and such it has to off us! Now please behave for your student leaders okay?! Absolutely any rumours you have heard of any darkness in France is not true. Now please settle on the train so the student leaders may take over

Users who are viewing this thread

Back