• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings beauty needs an animal to breathe <3 - "novella" style or advanced rp partner wanted!

lullabunny

angel incarnate
My name is May, and I'm a 21 year old ancient history and ancient languages university student. I'm looking for a rp partner to help sharpen my teeth in terms of writing skills, and weave complex worlds and stories as well as fleshed out, complex characters with plenty of development or introspection. I'm also looking for one who writes in "novella" style (at least 500 words and multiple paragraphs) or who considers themselves an advanced writer. I also want to stress that I'm looking for a long term rp partner- I like to rp with only a few people at a time but build quite a substantial or fleshed out world with them!

It feels pretentious to call myself advanced though I am a literate writer- though I'm very casual ooc and like to write in lowercases there for aesthetic purposes, my writing is very different! I've been writing for years and I used to rp back on feralfront since about 2012. I am new to this site though, and I know next to nothing about graphic design and coding still, so I'm trying to figure that out.. Most days I will be able reply multiple times a day, though not always. However, You'll never miss a response from me for more than 2 days without me letting you know.

As for what I'm interested in roleplaying.. I prefer original content much more over fandoms, but I would be sometimes okay writing original oc's in some fandom universes. I like darker themes or literary themes that are poetic or relate to the human experience (basically anything that could be.. analyzed or reflected upon or explores morality or ideas or themes.) I'm also very into fantasy and world-building! Psychological, paranormal, romance, historical, horror etc. are all genres I'm interested in to give you an idea.

In terms of romances I'd prefer fxf, fxnb, or fxm, but I'm not comfortable yet or currently interested in writing characters on the masculine spectrum- though I welcome you to!

I will update this later with some exact general dynamics I've been interested in writing lately. Feel free to dm me or comment here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back