• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Be My Valentine?

(I'll try to reply when I'm able to, I have a really bad migraine right now.)

Madoxx only actually goes to one of his afternoon classes, it's so typical that most of his teachers don't really look for him anymore. He likes it that way, it means he can go anywhere without much hassle. He has chosen the library this time. No one he personally knows would be caught dead in a library and they think the same of him; shows how much they actually know him.

He slides in the door, sends a charming smile to the librarian who he is pretty sure already knows why he is here, and fluidly makes his way to the very back, behind the tallest creepy bookshelves, over to the old table under the light no one bothered to fix since he started school here. He needs a nap and this is the best place. Settling in, he shrugs off his jacket and bundles it up to make a pillow before ducking under the table and getting comfortable. He dozes quickly.

Freyja walked from her last class to get her books, and with her purse thumping against her hip. It was finally time to go home and that was the best part of the day. She would need to go home grab what she needed to to prepare for the group project. She realized that he never told them what time they would be getting picked up. She shrugged the thought away and quickly got home to read and relax before she needed to do more school work.

When the end of the day rolls around Madoxx begins to make his way home, walking in the direction of the city bus.

Avery squeezed through the crowd of people in the hall. She made her way to her locker with her school books pulled tight against her chest. Opening the locker she shoved the stuff in there in a somewhat organized fashion, it surprised her that it came out that way. Looking around, she couldn't see over the tall people so, she just got into the crowd and made her way out the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back