• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Be my princess (OPEN)

kirisuto12804

The blood elf hunter
overview information. and the characters signed up

In a nutshell Kiri is an apprentice patisserie.(A baker who dont speak pastry talk) one day a turn of events leads to an encounter with the twin princes and attend a party as their dance partner. She cherishes the moment as if it were a dream and resumes normal life the next day only to find the butler from the kingdom at her door step and he informs kiri that you have been invited to a marriage interview with the princes. She doesn't know how it's possible, but the princes has fallen in love with her at first sight.Thus beginning the dark romance of a commoner and two princes wanting the same woman

Last edited by a moderator:
openings

Kiris best friend-she works in a clothing boutique in Nobel Michel, the two are quite close,like lost siblings, and often take the time see each other. she is a big fan of the princes, and even watches a show about them and their respective kingdoms even though their twin brothers.

Paparazzi- Every royal kingdom has that one paparazzi guy that cant resist making a scoop to make a kingdom a living hell SO im allowing ONLY ONE for this reason.

Taken so far

Princess and her servant-Angelina Flames and Taylor moon@Ella Marie Black

Prince 1: Mason Flames @GoldenCharizard4

prince 2:

butler: @LaDyGrEy

Baker/chosen fiancΓ©e: Kirisuto Nagano@kirisuto12804

Last edited by a moderator:
hehe yes you may and i know you hate not being a vampire so you can say she dresses her butler up as one.

My bad, auto correct. And thanks! I'll work on the CS right away. Would it be fine with you if I took the looks of someone from an anime, but not actually roleplay as them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back