• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Be my partner?

MistahJ

Eat The Rude
Hello! I've been roleplaying for about 5 years now and after a little bit of a hiatus recently I'm back with a few plot cravings, all involving fandom roleplays.

((I do have random plot ideas too so if you're interested in roleplaying but none of these fandoms are to your liking still drop me a PM))

A few things about me:​
  • I'm 21, I'll try to get a reply to you at least every day.​
  • I'll write at least one paragraph per response, I'd prefer if you could do the same.​
  • I roleplay mainly roleplay FxF romance, but will also do FxM.​
  • I like to do character sheets and I prefer to roleplay in threads, though I won't say no to PM roleplaying.​
  • It would have to be a really good plot to convince me to do canon/oc romantically, but feel free to try.​

My fandoms:​

Harry Potter; I would ideally like a roleplay set in Hogwarts, either before/during/after Harry's time.

MTV Scream

Hannibal

Bates Motel

Musicals

The Purge

Disney

Horror Movies, of any type

Resident Evil

Orphan Black

I'll be adding more to the list as soon as an idea strikes me!

Hey, I'm resurfacing from a hiatus myself. Im not too interested in fandom rping, though. I'm interested in those other plot lines you mentioned. Hit me up and we'll talk more.

Still looking for partners, I have a lot of AU plot ideas too so feel free to message me with what kind of genre you're into if interested in hearing any. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back