• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Be my partner?

Hi guys! I'm Sarah. It's finally summer vacation for me, so I'm going to have loads of free time to fill up, and I need a few partners. I have some vague ideas for plots, but I would really prefer if we develop one together.

I have a few requests

1) Decent sized posts. No one liners. A few paragraphs is fine. I'm not too picky, but I need something to work with

2) Doubling. One main male, one main female each if there is romance involved. Although I like adding even more sometimes

3) If we do pictures, they can't be anime.

4) Communicate with me! I don't want the rp to die, so communication is always helpful

5) Mature topics are okay by me. If you're hesitant, go ahead and ask. Also let me know if there's anything I need to be sensitive of for you, and I'll make sure to avoid it!

I do pretty much any genre, although I'm picky about fandoms. I'm not going to list them all, so just ask me. I'll let you know if it's something I'm familiar with, and willing, to do.

If you're interested, please PM me! Also, I'm sorry if I don't reply to you. Chances are, if that happens I just got overwhelmed with responses (it happens sometimes. I'm not trying to be rude, I promise!)​

I'm interested since summer vacation came for me and I'll also have a lot of free time to roleplay. I can't PM yet because I don't fill in the requirements ements so if you could please PM I would appreciate it. Thank you (^U^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back