• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BBCode Insults me but looking for partners

AkuTheWolfOkami

The Shape-shifting Master of Goatees and Darkness

I'm looking for an rp partner.

Too lazy to write a complete thing, but here are a few things.

I tend to play female, though certain plots i'll only play male.

I'm a very adaptive writer, I generally write what me mate writes, but I can do a lot more than the lad or lass also.

I have a particular light fantasy plot in mind. It's inclusive of a post-apocalyptic city in a non-post apocalyptic world.

I'm open up to many plots and/or pairings. You want to a fandom? Ask me about it :) Take your best shot below mates.​

Your title amuses me enough that I'll actually do as you say and not just PM you xD .

I'm interested in these fandoms: Game of Thrones and Kingdom Hearts. I have plot ideas. I double up pretty much as a rule because there are canons I love to play and OCs I enjoy. This is true for non-fandom things, too.

I'm interested in your idea of a post-apoc thing, though I'm not huge on them. They have to be good enough to draw me in. I have a few sort of post-apoc ideas involving Wizard of Oz sci-fi thing and apostles reincarnations.

I also like urban/modern fantasy with vampires and stuff, because I just like vampires.

Ah. You could have PM'd me :) It would have been fine.

But I am interested in the GoT fandom and I can discuss my idea with you in PMs, and you can decide there if you rather do that or GoT. I'm for doubling up though. Sounds good?

Sounds good. Shoot me a PM and we can discuss this all there and figure out if we'll mesh, and how we'll mesh best ^-^

@AkuTheWolfOkami

Hello there! I am always looking for RPs and was intrigued by your idea of a post-apocalyptic city in a non post-apocalyptic world. Do you have any back story as to how that happened? World-building is one of my favorite things about RPing.

Ello mate! I do have a back story behind it, though i don't quite want to reveal everything about it. If you PM me we can engaged into a brilliant conversation, yeah?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back