• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BBC Sherlock [Looking for a Sherlock]

Chicogal

falling with style
Hi there,

Looking for a semi-lit roleplay. I'd like to do John and Sherlock bromancing (like in the show), with some Sherlolly thrown in. I reply at least once per day, preferably 6 sentences+ per post.

Ideal partner has a bit of a mystery mind-! :) I'm not fantastic with coming up with a plot, hah. But I'm willing to work together if you're also not fantastic at coming up with stuff!

I'd like to play John and Molly occasionally. Romance isn't the main attraction here, but I'd like some cute Molly-Sherlock thrown in (however much of an awkward jerk he might be, hah!)

I'm interested, though I'm not sure I'd be able to do justice to the great Sherlock Holmes. But I would try my best, and if it doesn't work out then we tried, and can part ways as friends. And I'd be happy to work on a plot with you as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back