• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BBC: Sherlock (any characters or tags welcome)

Blu_lifee

The true roleplayer
[All tags welcome and any character welcome] sherlock slumped against the wall, growing tired of tugging on his chains. His eyes dragged around the dark room, looking for anything to tell him what time it was, what day. He had lost count at the second week. He just hoped that somehow he could get out of this, whether it was talking his way out with his captor or rescue. He lifted his head as he heard the door open, unsure of what to hope for at this point.

I lower my gun I see the shattered form of my significant other. "Sherlock!" I exclaim, racing to his side, getting out my lock pick set, the same one I'd used to get in that god forsaken place. "What happened to you, love?" I say, hurting for him, aswell as with him. I notice *graphic description* and *another graphic description*.

Sherlock coughed, looking up at her softly as he grunts, his hands reaching for her softly as he was freed. He hissed in pain at the movement, looking up to her softly.

I feel my eyes water. "Oh, hon!" I try to help him up, having to basically lift his 6'4" frame atop my 5'0" shoulders(I'm 5'6"). I practically drag him out of that horrible room. Gun and my love in hands, I exit the building, only having to discharge my weapon once.

Sherlock leans against you heavily, trying his best to support himself but sorely unable to in his state. He winces with every movement, his eyes falling shut most of the time.

When he leans against me, like he'd passed out, I nearly fall over, having to support his limp form. Once we reach the car in have to practically shove him in, bit it seems that at this moment, he's coherent enough to help get him in. I hop in the front seat and peel away, speeding to the hospital. Once we pull into the emergency entrance, I run inside and litterally grab a nurse, pulling her to the car without explanation.

Sherlock tried to get out of the car at the hospital, opening the door and managing to get to his feet

I see him try to get out of the car, so I rush to his side, supporting him. The nurse comes over and supports his other side. I help her put him on a gurney. We wheel him into the emergency room, but I'm stopped before the doors.

"No, let me through, he's my boyfriend!" I shout, trying to push through. "Let. Me. Through." I hiss, almost breaking through, before someone grabs my arm. I sigh, giving up, going with them to the waiting room.

I stand when the doctor comes in, so do about 5 others. "For Sherlock?" Now I'm the only one standing.

"What is it, is he okay?!" I ask, overly stimulated, adrenaline still coursing through my veins.

(Can you be the doctor?)

He holds his hand up softly, "yes, hes okay, hes been asking for you. I suggest going soon, hes already made two of my nurses quit"

I laugh. "He's okay." I'm SO relieved, its unreal. I follow the doc to a room in the ER wing.

"Sherlock!" I exclaim when I see him. He's looking so much better. I'm about to hug him, I'm inches away, when I realise that would hurt him, so I refrain from doing so.

Sherlock sits up softly, bandaged up and hooked to various different machines, all beeping in they're different ways

I tear up slightly at the sight. "Hon... Do you know how long you were gone?" I ask, voice quivering slightly. I await his answer patiently, knowing that he went through Tartarus.

"It....was..a while..I think...I cant think.." his heart rate picked up on the monitor as he struggled to think through the memories

I grab his hand and look him in the eyes. "Hey, its okay." My vice sounds tight, even to me. "Its been about 2 months." I say.

He widens his eyes, immediately trying to get up, "no, theres no way it's been that long, it cant have been!"

I place one hand on his shoulder and one on his cheek. "Sweetie. Its okay. You're safe now." I coo. The truth is that its probably NOT going to be oka, but can't let him know that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back