• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Battle Royale RP

Castello

The Original Chef Kitten

br_sm.jpg

At the dawn of the millennium, the nation of Japan was on the verge of collapsing. At 15% unemployment, more than 10 million people were out of work, damaging the economy. To make matters worse, 800 000 student boycotted their lives at high school, adding upon more percent to the unemployment. Because of this, school and juvenile caused crimes soared. Adults from the past generation had lost all hope in the countries future and began to fear the youth. In response, the Millennium Educational Reform Act, AKA: the BR act was established. Every year one grade 9 class is chosen to go to a desolate island and fight each other until one remains alive to not only spread fear, but to hopefully discipline the students.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-

Are you interested?

tumblr_m1f629aja41qg39ewo1_500.gif

So uh, I haven't run a roleplay in a LONG time, but I thought I'd give it a shot for some fun. Before you sign up, I think you should probably know what you are getting into.

- First off, you do not need to familiar with Battle Royale to join this roleplay, but the movie is an hour and half long. It's a good watch, I enjoyed it. If you're stubborn and would rather not watch the move...

Kids are on and island and kill each other until one remains. They are assigned a random weapon or object (be that good or bad) at the beginning. Each couple of hours unsafe zones will pop up that students will not be able to go into (if they do the collar around their neck will do some zappy things). This will go on for a week and if there's no victor, everyone dies!

(But seriously, I recommend you watch the movie.
:P )

- I think this'll be based off the movie, since that is the one I am more familiar with (not the second one either, the original). However, I do know a /little/ bit about the manga and if that's what you guys want it based off of, that's cool. (keep in mind the manga is super NSFW, so probably not).

- CHARACTERS WILL DIE... That is sort of the point. To keep things a little more fair, there will be a small roll system I'll explain. If you guys really hate rolling though, we'll just have to go by the honour code of killing off a character when it makes sense.

- Let out your gore-loving sides! This roleplay is going to be gruesome (or, it'll likely be). If you are squeamish or don't like gore, yeah, don't join this.
xD

- I like paragraphs. No one liners please. Two lines, I can understand occasionally. But please! For the love of all that is good no one liners!

Anyway, that's about it. I had a random urge to create a roleplay, so this'll be interesting
:P . If you're interested, please comment below and feel free to ask questions or let me know your concerns (if I screwed up the official lore, let me know too xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this movie, haven't seen it in a couple years but it's so memorable and fascinating I still remember it. Read the first volume of the manga, but I liked the movie better.

Yea, I'm down for this. xD

I'm familiar with the book and movie, and I really enjoyed both. I suppose it wouldn't hurt for me to join this. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good so far! I'm thinking if two more people show interest I'll get a work on the actual thread tonight.

If you have any pals who might be interested, let them know. More the merrier after all. :3

[QUOTE="Adrian Johaanson]This seems cool. I'm not familiar with the movie or manga, but hey! What is the internet for,

[/QUOTE]
If you have any questions, feel free to ask! (If you have netflix I believe the movie is on there too. Don't have it, but I think I heard it was.)

[QUOTE="Black Masquerade]If you have any questions, feel free to ask! (If you have netflix I believe the movie is on there too. Don't have it, but I think I heard it was.)

[/QUOTE]
Netflix DOES have it on there for a fact. That's how I found it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back