• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Battle of the Year

Carmen walked out of the studio with her friend Sabrina. The competition was drawing closer and the group was working harder as always.

Mihnea turned to his crew. Mihnea: "Okay, then... guys, get ready to perform." Everyone got to his position, and they danced like this:

[media]

[/media]

Mihnea: "Why don't you start breakdancing, then? It's never too late." In that moment, someone knocked at the door. Mihnea opened it, and a little boy in an electric wheelchair came in.

Mihnea: "Of course you can :) " The little boy sighed. Boy: "I wish I could also dance like that!" Mihnea took him in his arms and gave him a kiss on the forehead. Mihnea: "I'm sure you will dance like that one day :) "

Alex got excited because he is going to be in an actual breakdance group!

Alex: " yay I'm excited!"

Alex looks at the little boy in the wheelchair then he walks over by the boy.

Alex: "Don't worry Buddy one day you will be Able to dance with the rest of is if you keep believing that one day you will dance with us. Your dream will come true" ( @CountDracula )

Mihnea: "I can show you some moves if you want, Alex, but you really need a lot of practice until you can become a full member... we're preparing for the Battle of the Year - the breakdancing world cup, so to say - but don't worry :) you too can become good at it, I'm sure :) "

Mihnea: "Okay, then. We're gonna start with some easy stuff. There are top elements and floor elements. The floor elements are the things like spinning around on your head or so. So, everything you do on the floor. The top elements are the things you do while standing. We're gonna start with top elements. That's easier for the beginning."

Carmen walked into the classroom sitting down at her computer. She was designing a banner for their dance group just for fun.

Mihnea: "Of course. The top elements aren't that hard. I think what you're thinking of are the floor elements. Like headspins and so. The top elements are things like this." Mihnea showed him how to do a Running Man:

[media]

[/media]

Mihnea: "Now, we're gonna dance to music." Mihnea put on some music.

Count Dracula came in and watched them for a while. Then, he, Mihnea and Toma went back to the hospital. Mihnea, not thinking about that Alex didn't know he was a vampire: "Good night, Alex."

Mihnea helped Toma with going to bed, attached him to his ECG and then laid down next to him. Toma cuddled close to Mihnea, and they both fell asleep.

@the illest (Yup... now you just need to go to the 'Rules' section and read it and to the 'Character Sign-Up' section to do your character sheet)

@the illest (Hello?)

"Daddy! Wake up!" Toma exclaimed. Dracula was startled. Dracula: "What?!" Toma: "It's Christmas!" Dracula: "Oh, yes. Merry Christmas :) " Toma smiled. Toma: "Merry Chrsitmas, daddy :) " Dracula then got up and helped Toma with getting in his wheelchair.

When they looked out of the window, they saw a stranger (@the illest ) standing in the court. Dracula: "What do you mean? Shall we ask him in?" Toma smiled. Toma: "Yes :) "

So, Dracula went down to the guy. He did not even notice that he was still in his pyjama. Dracula: "Hello."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back