Battle of the sexes- MvF spamming war to 500

>Not sure whether to follow bro code or fedora-tipping instincts

Last edited by a moderator:
RP Mode On

What the hell is going on here? I thought the battle was over long ago, but here you are ready to spread a raging fire. Your pride shall be your downfall, LordPitch. I have fought to preserve gender solidarity. I have not come here to promote eternal war. I fought to bring us together, not to divide us again. Yet here you are destroying everything that the brotherhood stands for.

In the beginning, I held the ideals of patriarchy, I truly believed that men were the dominant species on the planet and that we alone had the right to rule. Now, I see that I was filled with hubris and that I was merely tainted with arrogance. I am no longer ignorant, the previous war has brought me to walk the path of enlightenment. I see the world with open eyes with no epic illusions to cloud my judgment.

You think that you are bringing us up, Lord Pitch, but you are merely building a tower forged from your own misguided pride. I shall bring you down and make you see the gravity of your sins. It is time to rally the sacred brotherhood once more, composed not just of men or not just of women, but it is composed of men and women united as brothers.

But I have not come to destroy you, I have come to redeem you. I am going to save you from yourself. Lord Pitch, you remind of what I was back then before the brotherhood changed me for the better. You hold strong ideals that have the power to change the world. But you should remember that the road to hell is paved with good intentions. I am trying to spare you from the eternal cycle of self-destruction of war.

You can fight, you can scream, and you can threaten me all you want, but I am going to save you. I am going to change you. I am going to make you a brother. And you will not stop me from doing this. Because deep down inside everyone is a brother that's waiting to be saved.

Brothers, male and female, rally to my cause!

We must put negative votes. (-1) We shall bring their pride down to the ground and bury it in mud. 

ONWARDS, BROTHERS!

(Heh heh, I hope that epic speech of mine burned, Lord Pitch! HEH.)  :D

Break the code of brotherhood and we shall break you.

To be honest, I had no idea of this brotherhood's existance or purpose. But the Grand Battle Army of the Male Valour conquered the enemy in the first great War to -1000, despite being vastly outnumbered. WE SHALL NOT FALL TODAY. HAIL THE GRAND BATTLE ARMY OF THE MALE VALOUR!

imageproxy.png

OUR PRIDE IS NOT OUR DOWNFALL.

OUR POWER IS YOURS.

KNEEL! KNEEL AND WE MAY SHOW YOU THE MERCY YOU DON'T DESERVE, TRAITOR! ALL MEN ARE NOT SUPERIOR TO WOMEN, BUT THESE MEN ARE. MANY WARS WE HAVE FOUGHT, ALL WE HAVE WON. YOUR BROTHERHOOD WILL BE DESTROYED FOR YOUR HYPOCRISY. YOU DECLARE YOUR BROTHERHOOD IS COMPOSED OF MEN AND WOMEN, ALL TOGETHER, YET YOU SIDE SOLELY WITH THE WOMEN.

imageproxy.png

WE WILL SMITE YOU WILL THE FURY OF AN ETERNAL, UNDYING ENEMY. HAIL THE GRAND BATTLE ARMY OF THE MALE VALOUR!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back