• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Battle of the Elements (OPEN) CS

MercyNellis

Hey! If you came from the previous thread, welcome! I actually did it and I'm sure we have enough people, but if not, we'll find more :).
If you didn't come from the previous thread, then hello and welcome! Here's the link: Battle of the Elements (OPEN)

You can apply for more than one element, just with different characters obviously, so (this sounds so harsh and I am so sorry!), if I prefer another character, or it's way more in depth, it's going to impress me more and I shall pick them for that element. I want people to have an element they want, so if you're happy with more than one, please apply for that one as well, it'll seriously help me in picking the characters. Thank you!

This is my character:
e l e m e n t s​
13714170_1118220254910849_595836628_n.jpg

F I R E

Name x Bailey Hopworth
Nicknames x Bail, Bee, Hopper
Age x Twenty
Gender x Female
Sexuality x Homosexual
Ethnicity x White British/Irish
Occupation x Vet student, part-time cleaner

Height x 179cm
Weight x 51kg
Hair color x Originally blonde, once she goes into the fantasy world, she turns ginger
Eye color x Blue-ish grey

13731255_1719185741678896_1749475794_n.jpg
144_14733626_1111400735562937_4329964179881459712_n.jpg
tumblr_o48myzNFCl1s9q9zwo1_500.jpg

Biography x Bailey loved animals and has ever since she got her first pet; a tortoise. She named it Rocky. Since she was 8 she's wanted to be a vet, and she's stuck with it ever since. She studied zoology, biology, animal care and animal psychology in high school and is now doing a veterinary course at college, hoping to go onto doing a scholarship somewhere to be a fully trained vet. She has two little sisters; Mindy and Lola, and she adores them, but she believes they don't respect other people's personal space, so there's a lock on her bedroom door. She has a crush on a girl in her class, but she doesn't think she's into girls, so she's keeping it low-key at the moment, even though all her friends know because she can't stop bragging about her. She's very outgoing and loves the sunshine, expecially when she's on the beach. Her dad taught her to fish when she was younger, so she's quite into that as well, along with football and tennis. However, she hates the water, absolutely despises it. She's one of those people who showers like, once a week and usually in a lake instead of a shower because she believes it's safe?? I don't know, she's quite odd, but fun loving and very respectful, so a lot of people like her for that.
f a n t a s y​
code by pasta​

Also, you do not have to make your character sheet as snazzy as mine, I just took a freebie BBcode and tweaked it a bit. Please apply if you're interested, there is no judgement being placed on CS skills, I can't do it, so I borrowed one cx

Good luck, guys!

Name: David Erdeman
Element: Earth (Geokinesis)
Image: View media item 30594Background: David was just about to enter college after taking a gap year to get work experience/earn money when he was transported to another world. He's not well-off so he was entering on a scholarship due to his excellent grades.
Personality: David is abrasive, but he'll be friendlier to people he has a connection to. He's highly-organized and has an excellent memory for things he's read. David loves reading, especially fantasy, humor, philosophy, and political theory. He wants to pull himself into a higher income bracket however he can, because being poor sucks. David hates anyone who says the poor deserve it, because he knows it's not true.

Last edited:
Name: Ethan Hullion

Power: Air- Wind Generation (creates blasts of wind)

Personality: Cunning? Yes. Devious? Never. Or as he likes to say, "I'm not the one you should be blaming; otherwise, you should've known better then to pick a fight with me." He's known to be arrogant towards his superiors, stating that he will be the one to change the world and begin anew. Others think he's egoistical and ignorant, causing some to stay away from his insane "romantic dreams" as he calls them. But they underestimate Ethan once again. Tactical on the field, he seeks perfection in his planning and the execution of almost anything that requires his attention. Yet with his ludicrous ideals and first impressions, Ethan has a calm side to him. Peaceful, as he describes. Its as if he's two different people in one body...

Appearance:
ce1016e6067488950ceb21d81a2e263e--emo-hairstyles-hot-anime-boy.jpg

Bio:

Ethan took a chance, one that could be considered a risky investment. But Ethan knew he had to, or would come to regret it. Living on the third floor of a five-story apartment, Ethan made the decision to become a freelancer artist early than others wouldn't recommend. Dropping out of uni, he gathered whatever leftover money from his financial aid and rented out a room that would become his temporary studio, along with boxes full of utensils and equipment. For the moment, he's working on a new project or should I say "trying" to work on his new project. A book especially made for realistic landscapes and portraits, one that would capture the essence of nature and life itself. A quote that he took from someone else.

River Rose
"Kind of odd"

• image.jpg

Name: River Rose
    Powers: Umbrakineses
    (Doesn't get powers till later)
    Sexuality: Pansexual
    Height: 5 feet
    Weight: 100 lbs
    Hair color: Brown
    Eye color: Grey Blue
    Extra features: has Freckles