• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Battle of the Best

Among humans, in the year 2021 there is evil. Evil, corrupted, and wicked. However when there is evil, there's always going to be hope. Hope is what we call the protectors of the world filled with evil. . However, not everything is all in black and white. Some people we think are our hope, becomes our biggest nightmare. People we thought were hope, were plotting to kill us all. You never know whi these people really are, until they've exposed themselves, but it's too late. Every century, there is a large Battle Royale, among the best Hopes. 5 Hopes are chosen based off ability, skill, and history of victories against Evil. The battle will determine which hope is the best if them all. Each hope has a unique weapon and skill. Each fighting style is different making each battle more and more fun to watch by the minute. There's no timer, giving the fighters ample amount of time to take down their opponent. Of course fallen Hopes can watch among the sidelines...however these are the greatest fighters to currently exist, meaning this battle could last months, even years! It's happened many times before.

If the fight hasn't been finished by 8:00 pm, then the fighters will return ti the house they will stay in during the battle and continue where they left off the next day at 6:00 am sharp. Everyone has their own room customized to their liking. However any fighting in the house will NOT be tolerated! If you are fighting anywhere besides the battle grounds, you will be immediently disqualified. If you need to train, you can leave to the training grounds, which can easily be found if you didn't throw away the map of the Capital that was handed to you at the beginning of this battle.

Now the prize? Oh! Only more fame, fortune, and adveture that you could ever ask for! Now that everythings been covered, LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!

RULES:

• No fighting! Charaters can fight roleplayers can't if I recognize a problem, I'll fix it.

• Romance is allowed, but if anything gets too steamy, fade to black.

• Please be respectful to all roleplayers, if you have a problem with soemthing, PM me and I'll see what I can do.

• No absolutly perfect characters! That just makes everything boring.

• Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back