• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Battle of the Best

It was 7:00 am. Folie sighed, exiting the limousine that drove her to a large house. She watched as the limo zoomed off as soon as she stepped out of the vehicle. She slowly walked up the stairs and placed her hand on the cold, gold painted door knob.

She opened tge door only to see she was the first to arrive. Folie closed the door behind her and searched for the bedrooms for a door with her full name written on it. She stopped hearing the door open behind her.

@J the dog @The Unamed Character @King Useless @CelestialBunny

Alaska was skipping down the street, humming happily as she was in search of a large house. When she looked up and saw the house that she was searching for, she smiled and as quiet as she could opened the door. I hope there wasn't a time we were supposed to get here, she thought.

Shutting the door behind her, she was shocked to see only one other person there, I guess I'm not late after all, she happily noted. Unsure of what to do, usually she would happily introduce herself but this girl was older than her and she seemed way fancier than Alaska. So she just smiled and did a small wave.

xXGodoftheGeeksXx said:
It was 7:00 am. Folie sighed, exiting the limousine that drove her to a large house. She watched as the limo zoomed off as soon as she stepped out of the vehicle. She slowly walked up the stairs and placed her hand on the cold, gold painted door knob.
She opened tge door only to see she was the first to arrive. Folie closed the door behind her and searched for the bedrooms for a door with her full name written on it. She stopped hearing the door open behind her.

@J the dog @The Unamed Character @King Useless @CelestialBunny
Cui sighed when opening the door before him. There he saw a young woman around his age. She was cute, too. Plus, this girl looked rich! He smiled and noticed someone. The princess! He walked in and closed the door behind him.

"Morning, Princess." He said nodding his head at the young girl. He made his way to the woman with the long brown hair and said in a sweet voice:

"You need any help with your bags~?"

(I ship it! xD )

CelestialBunny said:
Alaska was skipping down the street, humming happily as she was in search of a large house. When she looked up and saw the house that she was searching for, she smiled and as quiet as she could opened the door. I hope there wasn't a time we were supposed to get here, she thought.
Shutting the door behind her, she was shocked to see only one other person there, I guess I'm not late after all, she happily noted. Unsure of what to do, usually she would happily introduce herself but this girl was older than her and she seemed way fancier than Alaska. So she just smiled and did a small wave.

Michi walked in, clothed in her usual black clothing attire. Her black hood, stopping on her head where her 'horns' were, her black scarf was hiding her neck and the bottom half of her face, she was in her black outfit that seemed as though she was ready for a war. As she walked she looked around the area she was in. "I am apparently fourth here..." She said under her breath, not wanting to be heard.

@CelestialBunny @xXGodoftheGeeksXx @J the dog

[QUOTE="J the dog]Cui sighed when opening the door before him. There he saw a young woman around his age. She was cute, too. Plus, this girl looked rich! He smiled and noticed someone. The princess! He walked in and closed the door behind him.
"Morning, Princess." He said nodding his head at the young girl. He made his way to the woman with the long brown hair and said in a sweet voice:

"You need any help with your bags~?"

(I ship it! xD )

[/QUOTE]
CelestialBunny said:
Folie just huffed at the man. "No, I don't!" She added storming off down the hall. She rushed down the hall and slammed the door with her name on it. She threw her bags off to the sighed and crashed on the bed, crossing her arms. She looked over to the nightstand to find a binder that says 'read me'.

Michi nodded to the new arrival. That made five, at least she wasnt last. "So... We are all here...." She said to herself, not meaning to be heard. She was leaning against the wall and was looking at a case. This case held her weapons but she had rarely ever opened it. Only she knew the password to it and only she would know it. "Only in an emergency...." She said a bit louder than she meant to as she repeated what her foster father said to her about her condition the day she left, but she reversed it most of the time. Now she was just looking at it amongst her other things.

@anyone??

Cui rolled his eyes. She may have looked all sweet and fancy but she sure didn't act like it. "No need to be a bitch about it...damn!" He said quietly. He then noticed a tall man with glasses walk in. He waved back. The man left. He looked at the girl with red braids and smiled.

He waved at her and smiled. "Hey." He said with a smile. "So, you're in this fight, too?"

@The Unamed Character

Last edited by a moderator:
@The Unamed Character[/URL]
Michi snapped out of the daze she was in and looked at the man smiling at her. She nodded, her 'horns' making her hood fall off of her head. Her hair on the top of her head was a brighter red than her braids. Michi sighed and reached back for her hood.

"Cool..." He added, pointing to his head, where Michi's horns were. He didn't care hiw she got them, he just knew they were cool. He looked back down the hall, wondering anout the girl in the blue dress, bit went back the the person with the horns. "You got a name?" He asked, awkwardly putting his hands in his pockets.

The atmoshere was quiet, and awkward, but he tried his best to get to know his competitor before having to face her on the battlefield.

[QUOTE="J the dog]"Cool..." He added, pointing to his head, where Michi's horns were. He didn't care hiw she got them, he just knew they were cool. He looked back down the hall, wondering anout the girl in the blue dress, bit went back the the person with the horns. "You got a name?" He asked, awkwardly putting his hands in his pockets.
The atmoshere was quiet, and awkward, but he tried his best to get to know his competitor before having to fave her on the battlefield.

[/QUOTE]
"Some call me the Devils Hope..." Michi said and decided to not put her hood on. She took off her scarf so she revealed the bottom half of her face. She put it ontop of her weapon case. "But my real name is Michi...." She said with a sigh

Folie walked out the room. She took the remote and turned on the television. She then saw one of the announcers of the battle on the screen. He smiled happily amd spoke.

"I hope all the competitors are here! If not, you can always replay this video until midnight. Now, let's get on with it shall we?

Welcome to day 1 of a battle that may take years! Every day we'll have a new video just like the one you're currently watching. These videos are importantand will help you through your days here. These videos will inform you of mandatory events, schedules, and anything else you may need to know.

Now for the announcements. Your battle will begin tomorrow morning at 6:00 am. So be ready! Today, you should get used to the house and get to know your competitors. However there is a banquet tonight,formal attire please, celebrating your arrival and it is mandatory! So, day 1 should be an easy one. Good luck"

"So who are you?" Michi asked Folie and Cui. She honestly did not know who they were due to Michi being someone who travels a lot. She does not read any magazines or watch much T.V. "And good thing you turned that on now.... We all are here so..." She said with a sigh "I dont want to hear that mans voice more than once a dat"

@xXGodoftheGeeksXx @J the dog

Cui grinned. Getting close to the obvious rich girl. "You came back~" he joked in a sweet voice. He stopped when she turned on the tv. Ugh...formal banquet. It seemed really boring. He looked at the redhead. "Call me Cui." He said. He looked over at the cute fancy girl. "And what's you're name, dollface?~"

Folie just rolled her eyes. She wasn't going to answer but sighed and gave in. "Folie..." She said she said quickly. She didn't like being stuck in a house with all these people. She flipped her hair behind her shoulder and just stood there.

(Hey, king useless, JD and I gotta go! See ya later!)

Michi just said "Michi..." And grabbed her things, all 2 bags and one case. She brought those to her room and found she had a formal dress on her bed. It was black with encrusted black diamonds on it. She sighs "This has to be only because my father" she said to herself. Her adoptive father was Hora Ozaka, an engineer that worked for the government. Michi picks up the dress and inspects it "At least it is my color..." She said to herself with a sigh.

((@J the dog I thought Cui hated Folies family))

(Lol. Also did you see my ship thing in the OCC. it is pretty funny.)

xXGodoftheGeeksXx said:
( he does, but he doesn't know HER! He knows her father, basically everything goes crazy after she reveals her last name!)

Cui nodded and smiled. "I wonder what's up with that other guy..." He looked back in the hall. He just shrugged it off and eyed Folie's fancy attire. She must be rich....and bratty too, but fun to mess with. He sighed thinking about having to wear formal cloths. "Uugh...I hate formal shit..." He growled under his breath.

Nebula had finally finished packing before eventually walking out. Not that he wanted too, he just didn't want to seem suspicious. He said nothing to the people conversating and waited for them to notice him. He didn't have anything to say at the moment.

Folie rolled her eyes at the sound of footsteps. The fifth one was here. She stood there, frozen, not moving. She stayed statue stiil and didn't move. The feeling when the new person entered the room was cold and unsettling. She sayed calm and quiet, waiting for someone to say something.

Michi walked into the room. She had walked into a wall of uncomfortable silence. She looked around "um....." She said, unsure of what, if anything, had happened

Cui smiled. "Hey! The turtle's out of his shell. So...you got a name?" He asked. He stood there waiting for a reply from the mysterious figure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back