• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Battle of the Ages

Kumii

Hydro Dragon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"My children, Seek out the Titans, they can guide your actions and give you the power to fight back this plague. You must seek out all 6 of them, only then can you truly start to drive it back."

In this world, a plague has spread and taken many lives without bias. The survivors have flocked to the land of Majabong, a place easy to live in that is said to heal one's spirit. Your character, along with several others, was contacted by the world spirit to search out 6 powerful beings to gain power and fight the blight that still eats away at survivors.

There are only a few, simple rules to follow on this adventure:
  • Be kind to your fellow role player when OOC!
  • This being an RP site, I expect quality over quantity. Be semi detailed (Atleast 1-2 Paragraphs) with decent, readable grammar.
  • I should force you serious folk to tell me a joke in order to get in.
  • If you can keep a balance of power, I'll be laid back about your character. I'm good at spotting too OP characters, but in the event someone points out an OP character, I will be strict and make you change it or I will suspend you from the RP 'till you do.
That being said, if your interested...
Battle of the Ages

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back