• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Battle Academy

Interested?

• NYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

Votes: 23 92.0%
  • NYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

Zamasu

The Ningen-Slaying Supreme Kai
WELCOME TO UPTON
full

A big city located within the borderline between America and Canada. This was originally the great and beautiful Niagara Falls until a terrorist attack has happened which destroyed the falls and a massive tidal wave flooded the small parts of both countries, wiping them off the map.

After a year of clean up, a very wealthy man by the name of Julius Doberman has spend a lot of money to produce a city of his own, with the approval of the United Nations and the governments of America and Canada. The reason for this is unknown, but this city has begin to garner up controversy where sightings of 'mythical beings' begin to move in the city to get a better life ever since its completion. As time passes, with the beings now living and walking alongside the humans, the city has become....A VERY WEIRD PLACE TO LIVE IN.

Picture this; you walk into a McDonald's and one of the cashiers is an elf, or an orc, or something on the lines of animal people. You cannot get those but in Upton. Everything around the city is pretty much unreal. Elements of Sci-Fi, Fantasy, and even other story genres are in the mix of this crazed wacky city, but the development has really gone high up the charts. Economy, industry, politics, education, technology, and the rest have been performing very well. But that all changes when something dark has risen from the fearful minds of people; the Phantoms.

One year ago, a surprise invasion of these nightmarish creatures has caused a total panic and destruction in the city. The president of the United States, Jared Williams, has made a successful counterattack against these monsters, but before they could retreat, they given the president a grim warning.

We will come back with a much larger force than you can ever imagine, so increase the number of your powers while you can. You may never know when will we ever come back to strike again.
Phantoms

Coincidentally, Jared heeded their warning and has decided to put up a school on a remote island to train gifted children into becoming the next generation of superheroes. Are you one of these children? Well, of course! And for that, welcome to the Battle Academy.

(That's pretty much what the premise is; studying to become a superhero to fight off against these monsters. There will be additional details soon if I get enough people who are interested in this. By the way, this is my first time, but thanks to my experiences, I think I might pull this off.)

Spoiler
This was an rp that I had made before ever coming here. It was a minor success until it got dropped dead due to the inactivity of the participants. Also, there has been things that didn't make it to the final cut, so I'm putting these things right here., and also, I had a friend of mine (who is also here) that helped me make this rp happened back, and I'm still going to give him credit for that.

Okay, but still, I'm gonna need a bit more people before I could work on the actual thread.

Alright guys, listen up. I'm gonna work on the thread now, the first being the lore and other info. Stay tune for updates.

My calculations were correct! Sage is on at the time I predicted they'd be. Can't wait for this to start

Hold on, I'm still working on the thread. I have a lot of things in mind to put into this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back