• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Batman: Year Zero

So my thought process is this, at the start you have party boy Oliver Queen who comes to Gotham to have fun and get away from Star City for a while. He meets up with Bruce Wayne and they make a tentative camaraderie. During their time together, Oliver matures a little more. After Arc One, he returns to Star City where he sets off with his dad on a fateful cruise..

Waylon Jones's atavism has been active for a few years resulting in heavy abuse from his aunt. He finds his escape in fighting and going to the gym. Waylon is known to be quite brutal in battle. He could be recruited by Oswald for a job and is kept longer term. There on jobs he could build an alliance or associate of Joker's. In the penultimate 'episode' of Arc One, he leaves Penguin's organization with his final act of Arc One being murdering his aunt which launches his homicidal rampage.

What do you think?

As far as Olly goes, absolutely :) If I manage to turn this into a hosted project, which is my intention if all works out, Star City is going to be a location on its own and you will be able to further develop your character there, after Arc One :)

As far as Waylon Goes - I LOVE IT :D Such a great idea and I love the original approach. I mean, you could just take him anywhere... to an Solomon Grundy-like tragic figure like in Earth One, to a homicidal maniac like in Arkham or to a (anti-)hero like they did with Clayface in Rebirth. I love the idea and I'm absolutely endorsing it fully! :D

I would like to ask you guys if you have a idea for how someone who can use magic fit into the plot as I am currently finding myself in a hole

Users who are viewing this thread

Back