Batfamily Roleplay: the bat, robins and archer (2.0) (closed/making new one)

Valyn almost snorts again."And you go on me about smuggling in some candy to the theaters." She gives him a look for it, just to tease him."Makes me want to challenge you to the dancing game Rose."

Valyn smirks just a tiny bit."Because I want to challenge you and see your skills myself, I could actually make a lady friend along the way."

"Well I can't do it too much or they'll never let me play again" Rose says with a shrug while eating her ice cream.

Valyn stands from her seat."Is someone chicken?" She playfully teases."They can't kick you out just from playing a game, it's not like you're hogging it from others the whole day."

"Only half the day" Rose says rubbing the back of her heads "And I'm not chicken" she says narrowing her eyes at Valyn "I just want to enjoy my time in Gotham before I have to head back home"

Valyn stretched."I won't stop you, could be cool to have a lady friend for once." She offers a warm smile, the chicken was only playful teasing."And what would you like to do in your remaining time in Gotham?" She asks her.

"Try food, get the people who are in charge of the company's Gotham branch fired and just hanging out with my friends" Rose says.

Valyn glanced at Mitch then at her."Then we have quite a day ahead of us if we plan to do all of that." She sounded like she would join in on that plan."Do you like cake or any sweets that we could send you off with?"

"I like chocolate" Rose answers "And ice cream, but we might still have a few days, I imagine my cousins made a less of the room by now"

Valyn nods."Then chocolate and ice cream, we can send you off with those." She smiles at that, sitting back down."How have you liked your stay in Gotham? Ah the room'll get cleaned once you're back I'm sure."

"Hopefully before I get back" Rose says "And I wish I could stay longer, but I have to get home at one point"

Valyn fiddles with her thumbs."You do, it is your home and your family you'll have to go home but maybe you could visit again or we visit." She did wonder about her own family but she just put on another smile.

"Well I'll be in Gotham when my parents have meetings with Bruce" Rose points out and she hears her notifecation sound go off so she checks "Well that's one thing accompliced" she says with a grin.

Valyn didn't know all that much about her."Huh, so are your parents business people?" She thought that was why they'd have meetings with Bruce though she was curious what she meant by the second statement."I'm grateful to him for letting me take refuge."

"My family owns Knight Industries" Rose says and she adds "I'm next in line for CEO and two days ago I wired all the cameras in the Gotham branch to my parents main computers, the idiots here were giving our tech away to criminals" she explains like it's an everyday occurance shit goes wrong "One of my cousins will take over here starting tomorrow".

Tim shrugs."Did you mean ask the dog what name he likes better? How would you know?" He raises a brow at that."Not sure what you want to look up for the ferrets, you said you went with Mitch to get stuff for the ferret."

Lily smile noticing the puppy responded to bud:"well just that maybe you can help me research more about it...."
During the movie Mitch puts his arm around Valyn

Oliver says "I have that covered, I'm stay here for the 4 years she'll be here at school, I left Thia in charge of the company while I'm here I already talked to her a few nights ago she can handle it and while we're here we're gonna work with bruce"
Garen frown explaining:"we need a plan incase desmond or someone kidnaps her....."

Valyn places her hand on Mitch's with a small smile."That was basically what I was saying, we could all go hang out while she's still in town." She nods."Well, so are you like these guys? Fighting crime or no?"

Tim raises a brow."Do you really need my help with that? Like I said you can use my computer to do that." He tells her.

Rose thinks for a while "Not really" she says "Plus there's hardly any work to be done in Central City and Gotham has its own people fighting criminals" she explains, not really going further on the topic "What should we do though?"

Valyn shrugs."I don't know, there is going to be a masquerade dance open to the public or there could be plenty of other things we could all do." She nods."I'd say you should pick what we do first, you're the one leaving."

"A masquerade dance?" Rose asks "I've never been to one" she says tilting her head "What's that like?" she asks, she had been to plenty of parties, but not that one, mostly because they were for vampires and with her human half she would ruin it.

Valyn tries to explain."Its just a dance where you dress fancy and you wear a mysterious mask, sometimes I kinda find that creepy but it's also an opportunity to sweep your crush off your feet and reveal who you are to them after...or so I've seen on TV but there'll be some other festivities going on outside, I guess this is to lift peoples spirits which for a place like Gotham I'd say they need it." She nods.

"That sounds fun" Rose says and she smiles "Although I imagine that in a town like Gotham there's only going to be trouble since they'll be painting a target on their backs" she says "But we could go"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back