• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Batfam-esque RP Anyone?

ichthys

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm not interested in romance but I really love the DC world and would love to do anything concerning anything DC whether that is strictly a Batfam or a Young Justice RP. I would love either of them. I am open to OC (that's normally the route I go) or Canon characters (assuming a Batfam RP is being done or along those lines).

First off, not much in the ways of rules and what not. I've been roleplaying off and on for about four years I think?
  • I'm pretty literate; my grammar is good and I can do upwards of two paragraphs if my partner and I work together, normally I stick between two - three paragraphs. I ask for roughly the same, please no one liners! I can't respond to those!
  • I am not interested in this becoming a romance roleplay so please don't expect that. As such I am open to any gender I can roleplay either with relative accuracy (I haven't roleplayed in a while, I'm getting back into the swing of things so my skills in many areas are rusty).
  • Lastly, I think, I'm relatively active depending on school and I am looking/hoping for a long term roleplay.
As for plots and such, I am open to tossing ideas around. I really don't have any laid out in mind right now. That's it, for now, I think, thanks for your time and I so hope we can strike a deal. If you're interested in formulating a plot with me shoot me a PM or reply here if you would like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back