Basics, Rules, & Character Sheet

RikuXIII

Random Schemer
Basics:

>Olio means a miscellaneous mixture or collection. See also Hodgepodge.

>Voluntas means free will.

>The game will work like a tv show. It will have episodic missions with some over arching problems and mysteries. 

>If you have a faction/culture you'd like in the game, please share either here or PM me. I would love to work with people to enrich the setting. Same with "episode" ideas and enemies.

>While primarily Sci-Fi in nature, this setting also has a fair amount of fantasy elements, such as magic. It's prevalent enough so that there is technology counters to magical energy and vice versa.

>This setting is open to having pretty much any element from any universe. You wanna be a Hobbit mechanic with Force powers and a Terminator sidekick? Go for it. 

>There will be a thread that will have a deck plan of the Voluntas and will be updated with major events and changes to keep people up to date. Might also have a list of rumors and commonly known info your characters will have heard from things like news, "internet" (or whatever I decided to call it), and bar gossip.

>If you want to be a pilot of your own fighter, give me the details of your fighter with your character sheet.

~*Rules*~

1: Keep it civil and fun out around here.

2: Language, violence, and gore is left up to player discretion, though don't go overboard.

3: Standard ruling with romance on this site. Fade to black if things get steamy.

4: Thou shalt not kill another player's character, unless that player doth give thee permission to do so. 

5: Thou shalt not godmod.

6:There is NO...rule 6. (Brownie points if you can tell me where that quote's from.)

7: Repealed 

8: To prove you read the rules (at least to this point) put Avoid Mr. Null or Avoid Null Storms in the Other section of your character sheet. Put in the term you think your character would use.

9: Have fun :)

10: If there is something about your character you wanna keep secret, PM me.

11: if you have any questions, please ask.

12: My plan is to post here at least twice a week. If you get into a good scene with a fellow player, post away, but do be mindful not to leave other players in the dust.

13: Anything else I've forgotten from RPnation's rules.

Character Sheet

Name:

Role: (anything from simple description, like head engineer or chef, to more complicated titles, like Sanitation Engineer and Director of Shore Operations)

Species:

Appearance:

Olio Native or Refugee: (Were you born in Olio or brought/came to it?)

Personality:

Bio:

Weapons: 

Theme song (optional):

Other:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back