• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Basically just a King and the Army Commander

Liamdean4510

Charles Adolphus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I'm bored as Hell right now and wanna do somethin, so basically this is it! The premise is that in an alternative history universe, after the downfall of the Swedish Empire in the early 1700s, the Swedes still held a grudge until the First World War began, a radicalist named "Charles Adolphus" took over the country and began rearming it, making himself King and joining the Central Powers. The King has called in the Commander of the Swedish Army for a meet on how to attack Finland, which was held by the Russian Empire.

Warnings: I will be using Google Translate for Swedish sometimes, but I mostly will write in English. I sometimes struggle to write full paragraphs, so don't be surprised if I write a one to two liner every once in a while.

(btw i will be the king 👍)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back