• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Band Rp!!

H8becomesyou

Hate burns like a raging fire
Ok I am really wanting to do a band rp. If anyone would like to do one with me. Comment and we will all work things out.

H8

Woohoo!!! I was thinking with me being one of the sisters. It could be like Heart. If anyone remembers them lol. If not that shows my age really good lol. Anyways, two sisters or more are in a group and we can get some guys to play as well. They are 80's.

All the dram and romance that comes with that. Trying to make it as a band. Oh we will need a Band name as well. Soul? Any ideas you guys like?

Sure you can be a drummer!! :)

Yes it will be Modern day.

I am going to be a singer. Always wanted to be one this is my chance to lol.

Hey @Pawz what would you like to do?

Hmmm, I like the idea of being the/a guitar player.

I just got a back up singer and bass player. But if you would like to put your twin on something else you can. :)

Are you still accepting? I'd be willing to do Keyboard. Although I have a question: do I need to know how to like read music and about tempo and D minors and what not, because I'm pretty sure I failed Music as a subject. I just like listening to music, the whole band dynamic and This Is Spinal Tap.

Tripodric said:
Are you still accepting? I'd be willing to do Keyboard. Although I have a question: do I need to know how to like read music and about tempo and D minors and what not, because I'm pretty sure I failed Music as a subject. I just like listening to music, the whole band dynamic and This Is Spinal Tap.
Yes still accepting. No you don't have to know all that. I will be glad to have you :)

What instrument can I play?? Can I move on it? Pretty much into the whole band thing... tehe...

well we have lead guitar and bass. You can play another guitar. You can move your fingers on it lol. Or you can be the other drummer player. Not much moving there. @flaav

@H8becomesyou I had some ideas. Something along the lines of Synthesizer. Or maybe Woodwind instruments. Hell, even someone who operates things on stage (eg smoke machine, light, ect). Just some ideas for future :)

Lol that's not creepy. I think I recognize your name from some where. Maybe we've done a RP together before? I honestly can't remember :)

Tripodric said:
Lol that's not creepy. I think I recognize your name from some where. Maybe we've done a RP together before? I honestly can't remember :)
We may have who know. I don't remember lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back