• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Band RP?

jennxclifford jennxclifford I'll totally say that I did take inspiration gutterpunkss gutterpunkss RP, I thought it was a good idea and thought that it'd be cool to have another one going with a similar plot and different characters :) I didn't give up on yours at all, I just figured there'd have different styles, since there's a different aesthetic for both RP's and the characters have different themes too. The stories could go in different ways as well. I thought that you guys only wanted the two bands, and since all those spots were filled, I thought it'd be nice to have another one going to open up more spots for people interested in that sort of idea. Lastly, it was only one of four plot ideas, and we just ended up going with that one. Sorry if I made you feel cheated though, by no means did I want that to happen :/

plastic_lover plastic_lover myst.erion myst.erion
If you guy'd like, most bands have a couple of guitarist so you guys can each be the second guitarists for each of the bands, or one of you can me a manager if you'd prefer :)
that's awfully true :P I did wonder if you were gonna consider having both bass and electric guitars for the bands~
if you really don't mind it, i'd love to create a second guitar player for either one of the bands
-
also, you have any idea what kind of genre the bands play yet?

that's awfully true :P I did wonder if you were gonna consider having both bass and electric guitars for the bands~
if you really don't mind it, i'd love to create a second guitar player for either one of the bands
-
also, you have any idea what kind of genre the bands play yet?
I was also wondering what genre both bands would play. Depending on the genre, I have an idea for my character of being a rhythm guitarist that wants to try something new with his band and hop on a keyboard.

not necessarily saying you ‘stole’ gutterpunkss gutterpunkss idea bc a band rp is pretty generic but the fact that both roleplays involve two bands and then them both being rivals is kind of amusing. i get wanting to have a band rp (bc i’m dying for a good one too) but then you could’ve helped us out by getting people active or maybe tagging some people you know that might be interested in one that was posted first before giving up and creating your own. i would have honestly loved to join this one but considering it’s no different than gutterpunks i consider that unfair. good luck w your rp.
Honestly, i have seen the "two rivaling bands" idea like 18 times during the last three years. It´s just a popular way of adding a plot, drama and more spots for people. ^^ Hope the rp you do decide to join is just as successful as i hope this one will be.

not necessarily saying you ‘stole’ gutterpunkss gutterpunkss idea bc a band rp is pretty generic but the fact that both roleplays involve two bands and then them both being rivals is kind of amusing. i get wanting to have a band rp (bc i’m dying for a good one too) but then you could’ve helped us out by getting people active or maybe tagging some people you know that might be interested in one that was posted first before giving up and creating your own. i would have honestly loved to join this one but considering it’s no different than gutterpunks i consider that unfair. good luck w your rp.
Bands being rivals is not that orginal….anyone could have that idea...….so yeah also sounds like you already had the spots filled so not sure what the point of your comment was. But good luck with the rp. Hope it's long lasting.

The point of the comment was they joined mine, and then turned around and immediately made their own. Which is fine, take inspiration and spin offs, its whatever, but its nearly the same one. It's just disrespectful in our eyes, as was the tone of your comment. I'm going to drop it because I don't want to deal with drama, so I'd appreciate you all doing the same.

The point of the comment was they joined mine, and then turned around and immediately made their own. Which is fine, take inspiration and spin offs, its whatever, but its nearly the same one. It's just disrespectful in our eyes, as was the tone of your comment. I'm going to drop it because I don't want to deal with drama, so I'd appreciate you all doing the same.
That makes more sense, the first comment made was a bit misunderstanding. Im sure there was no disrespect meant however. With that, ill let it rest.

gutterpunkss gutterpunkss I apologize once again if you guys took any offense, I didn't mean that at all :/ Thanks for being understanding

To everyone else, now that more characters are being completed, I think we should be able to start within a day or two. With that said, what is everyone thinking as regards to who is in what band? :)

I would need to see the rest of the band first buuuuut I really want Leon and Elina to be bestfriends and be the same band! plastic_lover plastic_lover I really like him XD and I think him and Elina would get along really well.

I really like the idea of Leon being friends and in the same band too. He's the type of best friend to playfully make fun of her and call her a weeb while still in full cosplay. animegirl20 animegirl20

Users who are viewing this thread

Back