• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Band rp guys?

should there be supernatural creatures?

• Total voters

thumbelinaaa

seaspray soft
HEy people of RPN

anyone interested in a band rp? create a character (or two or three) have them link up and perform, have a solo career stuff like

maybe rp the rise and fall of a star

rp a singer or manager with secretive motives.... the choice is yours

maybe even supernatural beings in the mix to keep it fun?

characters you could be/create include:

a band member (ofc)

a music exec

manager

talent scout

and no, this rp doesn't have to be super realistic. no one expects a bunch of teens and young adults to have the no how of the music industry :3

I'll wait for maybe another person or two to hop on board. if theres anyone you think might be interested you can tag them

@Dapper Charmer

sure.

in the rp im having it where your character doesn't necessarily start out in a band. when other people make profiles you could always ask for your character to join their band.

once i make the thread it'll be easier to get what the heck im goin on about haha

If possible, I'd love to join in as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back