• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Band RP! (Closed... For Now.)

AccountNotActive

RWBY Fanatic
Okay, so for now I don't have much laid out except for this:

We are either a high school band trying to make it big, or a band that's already famous and on tour (Of course it's an OC band). Please pick which one you'd like and tell me down below!

Ideas for OC high school band:

-We have gigs at either school or some restaurant/club everyone likes to go to

-Someone posts a video of one of our performances and we get recognized by a major-league manager (Someone can be that person)

-Slowly we rise to fame and overcome the competition, and discover who we are on the way!

Roles for high school band:

-Singer: @RedLikeRoses

-Guitarist (Electric or acoustic, depending on what kind of genre we choose.): @Chimunda

-Bass Guitarist: @Katsumi

-Drummer: @emdillon

-Keyboardist: @Nutter

Roles that come later for high school band:

-Manager:

-Mega-Fans:

Alright! So, I know this is long, but here's the final list. They're just questions that I want to know:

What genre of music should we perform?

Band name ideas (of course it depends on various things)?

Ways we could add to the drama?

If you are interested, please reply with which band you want to be and what role, we can finish the rest from there! **NOTE: This is not a detailed roleplay, but I will NOT accept one liners. I prefer at least a paragraph, but I do understand if you're on your phone**

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in guitarist for wither band, high school, or famous. I'd like a punk band, but I'm open to other genres.

I'm interested in bass guitarist for whatever band is chosen from the two ideas, I think they're both great. I also would like to be a punk band!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to play the bass guitarist in the HS band idea and/or one of the crew in the famous band idea!

Okay guys, do know that once we get all the spots filled, we will have to choose between the two. I'm kind of leaning towards the HS personally, but I want to hear from everyone in the end. So start thinking of which one you might like better!

RedLikeRoses said:
Okay guys, do know that once we get all the spots filled, we will have to choose between the two. I'm kind of leaning towards the HS personally, but I want to hear from everyone in the end. So start thinking of which one you might like better!
I think the HS one is the best because you get the best of both worlds.. I love the fact that we are going to be able to see the band grow more and more popular. It will be great!

If we end up doing the HS one, then @Katsumi can take the role of the bass guitarist. I wouldn't mind playing the keyboardist in that case.

RedLikeRoses said:
Hey, if we wanna do the HS one, all we need is a drummer!
You should put that in the title of this thread so people can see it when they're looking at the interest checks page

Users who are viewing this thread

Back