• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Band of Demons (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Question- will our characters already have powers at the beginning of the story, or will we meet princess Cyrillia and gain powers during the role play?

Good question. Possibly we can make like a prologue where Cyrillia give them their powers. Or what would you rather have?

Last edited:
It might be kinda cool to be there for them getting their powers. Help us get a little feel for your world TanteRegenbogen TanteRegenbogen .

How many people are you hoping for? If we don't get enough people I'm happy to double as well

I am hoping to at least double the amount we already have. Five or six people would be nice. However I'd say we should be at least four people.

Good question. Possibly we can make like a prologue where Cyrillia give them their powers. Or what would you rather have?
Well, I think we should at least explore their reasons for accepting the powers since that will basically define their character arc for the rest of the story. It would probably be easiest to do that if we included that moment in the role play. Maybe that could be the inciting incident. We could start with them all gathered together where the choice will be presented to them by the princess. Then they could have their internal monologues and whatnot as they agree to join her. Of course, we will explore this topic in more depth throughout the story, but I thought that moment would be a good opportunity to really get a feel for our characters' motivations and inner voices.

Does anyone else have any thoughts?

TanteRegenbogen TanteRegenbogen Another question- have you fleshed out the geography of this world at all? If so, can you tell me what borders Deubel kingdom shared with the empire? I'd planned for my character's family's domain to border the empire and for their main castle to act as a sort of guard post for the country's flank.

If you haven't worked out these details, is it okay if I make stuff up? Thanks!

Well, I think we should at least explore their reasons for accepting the powers since that will basically define their character arc for the rest of the story. It would probably be easiest to do that if we included that moment in the role play. Maybe that could be the inciting incident. We could start with them all gathered together where the choice will be presented to them by the princess. Then they could have their internal monologues and whatnot as they agree to join her. Of course, we will explore this topic in more depth throughout the story, but I thought that moment would be a good opportunity to really get a feel for our characters' motivations and inner voices.

Does anyone else have any thoughts?

Sounds good. I'd say they met at a crossroads near the capital and end up being given the choice of becoming demons or not and introductory posts can describe what led to the meeting and that situation.

In regards to geography, the Deubel kingdom had a coast in the west that served as the gateway to the island kingdoms such as the kingdom of Everblue. While the land border was entirely shared with the empire as the Deubel kingdom was one of the few remaining independent nations on the continent. In the west, a mountain range separated the coastal area from the plains and woodlands of the kingdom. In this mountain range are the only remaining pockets of civilization in the kingdom as they were isolated valleys and the world ender basically could only go around mountains but not pass over them. So an opening in the mountain range likely devastated most of the coast too.

Hey, just a heads up in case the RP starts. I might not be on Tuesday and Wednesday. It's my birthday and my parents wanna celebrate with me.

I will reply tonight. Been a busy couple of days. Buying myself my first non-shit car. Hopefully without a co-signer (fingers crossed)

The dealership really isn't fun tho

I will reply tonight. Been a busy couple of days. Buying myself my first non-shit car. Hopefully without a co-signer (fingers crossed)

The dealership really isn't fun tho
What kind of car? I drive a Citroen C4 Cactus with 110hp, 205 Nm torque, turbocharged 1.2l i3 engine and amazing mileage (4.5l/100km, petrol/gasoline, or 52mpg). The car is a crossover SUV and new would have been 20k Euros but I got it for 13k and a year old.

Nice. I don't have all those details (I'm not a car person. They're all 'cars or trucks' to me lol)

But it's a Jeep Renegade Latitude. It gets 28 mpg in town, 32 on the freeway.

I don't think there's any car in the US that gets 50 mpg. Companies here are too greedy for that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back