Ban the person above you for any reason.

Banned for wanting me to use Shakespeare's meter (I am EXHAUSTED rn, lmao.)

Banned because for the love of cake get the fuck over Shakespeare, he stole a good chunk of his shit anyway. Can we start quoting Marlowe or de Vega or some other 16thC playwright? Uni very much did the bard in for me, the whole thing is wrung dry now.

Banned for assuming that I'm a Shakespeare obsessed maniac. Yes, he stole some of his shit, but honestly, if we're going down that route, almost nothing is an original piece anyway. Everything is a mix and match of recycled stuff, at least in my book. (LOL, this sounded so unnecessarily rude. Sorry, my head feels like a potato rn) Oooh, but have you read The Glass Menagerie? It's not nearly in the same time period as the plays you're talking about but I very much enjoy it! :D

Banned for not being entertained by the whimsies of life

Banned for not allowing me to give you the entertainment when it was once offered.

Banned because The Glass Menagerie? Tennessee Williams' masterpiece where glass figurines represent Tom's family members through their emotional fragility? Never heard of such a thing.

Banned for stating your familiarity of the play in a roundabout way. (Yay! :D)

Banned for desiring me to to be more open with my past. Not even bought me a fecking drink yet ffs

Bans self for being so impolite as to forget to buy a lady her drink. Wait a minute that's not in the script

Ah-hem, banned for having a pretty pfp!!

Banned for not returning the compliment and saying "Why thank you Kloristic, you have a lovely profile as well." SMH casual niceties aren't appreciated anymore.

Banned for calling me out on my compliment fishing. :<< (OOOOO this is a neat little feature! The words are all like,,,small and in a text block-line-thing! Neat)

Banned for using the quote box with no quote, unless quoting yourself in which case oof the ego

Users who are viewing this thread

Back