• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Baka and Test OOC [Reboot New GM]

*thinks about how much is still uncertain and WIP while the RP is suppose to begin on Friday*

While the standard is that a ranking would follow Class A Rep, Class A Students, Class B Rep, Class B Students, ... etc. I feel like Class Rep should be able to go toe to toe against other Class Reps instead of being forced to contend with the worst of the Class above them. Hmm... We should probably add that students get enrolled in their class in an exam that has no bearing on their actual power? Like its still an academic exam, but its graded differently and doesn't give you any boosts that an ESB exam would. This allows lower classes to have stronger students than higher class, and that they're in the lower classes because of a bad day during enrollments or something. That way lower classes can cram harder than other classes to get higher grades but still be in their class. If that makes sense? Like the percentage difference between a Class B and a Class E student shouldn't really be that big in the first place.

I was also wondering if everyone is okay with me allowing Class F to have the "F" Inquisition.

I'm supposed to be helping with the grading system but I have questions

I understand that what class you are in and what your best/worst subject tells you the modifier and such, but what would happen if this super smart guy (like the Class F rep) decided to actually do good this time? How would we determine this? We have a lot of lazy geniuses here you know.

I guess we could just discuss it when Wars are happening, but I wanna know what you guys think.

I understand that what class you are in and what your best/worst subject tells you the modifier and such, but what would happen if this super smart guy (like the Class F rep) decided to actually do good this time? How would we determine this? We have a lot of lazy geniuses here you know.

I guess we could just discuss it when Wars are happening, but I wanna know what you guys think.
I would say that the Class F rep, being very smart, should act like a hidden Triumph card for Class F since everyone believes that all the Baka's are in Class F.

Good luck getting us in class f, save for ain, to do well my man

Did you ever finish the ranking system Entarriance Entarriance ?

SORRYMASEN I'm a little lost on how a ranking system would work, since I'm legitamately used to ranking systems in classes being on test grades and stuff (like I briefly set up before).
Note that class rank has to do with academics as opposed to intellect, so a kid that's brilliant and does their work (Class A Rep) would be top of the gun, though someone who's smart yet doesn't do an ounce of work (Class F Rep) is still at the bottom of the barrel. Ranks are an academic thing, waa, I'm sorry if I'm confused how to do ranks and I'm the one that suggested it ; ~ ;

I do get what Alteras is suggesting, however, so d.w. There are definitely smarties who just, sure didn't have the effort to take an exam real well. I got that down!

Good luck getting us in class f, save for ain, to do well my man

she's still like a robot if u literally don't tell her "do well on your exam please i beg of you" she won't even do the exam
we're doomed
class f is a disaster i love it what have we done

Class F will be given an advantage since most of the people in there are Baka's. (Mainly the NPC's)

SORRYMASEN I'm a little lost on how a ranking system would work, since I'm legitamately used to ranking systems in classes being on test grades and stuff (like I briefly set up before).
Note that class rank has to do with academics as opposed to intellect, so a kid that's brilliant and does their work (Class A Rep) would be top of the gun, though someone who's smart yet doesn't do an ounce of work (Class F Rep) is still at the bottom of the barrel. Ranks are an academic thing, waa, I'm sorry if I'm confused how to do ranks and I'm the one that suggested it ; ~ ;

I do get what Alteras is suggesting, however, so d.w. There are definitely smarties who just, sure didn't have the effort to take an exam real well. I got that down!
To be honest, I would say we could do without a ranking system if it starts to get too complicated.

If we can get three more homeroom teachers by tomorrow then I will post the RP thread. XD I still can't believe so many people are interested in this RP.

If we can get three more homeroom teachers by tomorrow then I will post the RP thread. XD I still can't believe so many people are interested in this RP.
My ironman character is at the ready if you'd like me to post him in to take up one of those positions.

Should I make a discord server for the purpose of communicating with each other or should we stick to using the OOC on RPN?

I see that people prefer the lower classes. At least we have, at the very least, two students per class. Though it would be nice to have more.

Should I make a discord server for the purpose of communicating with each other or should we stick to using the OOC on RPN?

Either or is fine with me, actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back