• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Baka and Test; Avatar Blitz

Tarazul

The Dazzling Prince
New and old students are coming back to school for another year of foolery and studies, pretty much everyone is prepared for the wars and battles to come...or so they thought. 

Turns out a virus has somehow managed to get it's way into the system and now the avatars are starting to malfunction in odd ways. At first they simply wouldn't appear at all which of course was what made everyone aware of the virus in the first place. A attempt to fix it made their avatars start appearing at random for no reason, another attempt made avatars just stand there with dumb expressions while staring at nothingness. Their attempts were relatively fruitless each time but on the last try to set things straight things took a strange turn.

Avatars had suddenly come to ''real life'' and merged with their masters. The students who have merged with their avatar have now been given their abilities and attributes, the battle field refuses to be deactivated as well so they are unable to go back to normal for the time being. Instead of a score they have health bars that go down, turning the whole school into a RPG like battleground. The worse part is that after a week they'll be stuck in that form forever and until then they are unable to leave school grounds.

Now, the students must find whoever is behind this mess and get them to fix it before it's too late. Hopefully are ''heroes'' will be able to make it through.

Hello, thanks for reading through that! Anyway this idea came to mind only a view minutes ago so it might not be the most ''perfect'' plot for a Baka and Test roleplay and the title definitely needs some work but in any case if you are interested reply to this thread. 

Oh, and if anybody is interested in being the ''mastermind'' PM me. Currently I'm only looking for people to play class reps, I'm leaning to make this a small group featuring them though I guess that could change depending on how this goes.

Also the canon characters won't be making much of a appearance, keep that in mind.

Anyway I hope I'll be hearing from some of you! 

Woohoo! Interest, finally.

(Yeah, I think the other one may of died...A reboot may be a order honestly.)

Ah, sorry I haven't been getting notifications for this...I might as well bump this while I'm here though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back