• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Baka and Test Auditorium

Silvana

Probably somewhere creating music
This is where the Principle will present major announcements/special events to the Classes.
01.jpg

Angel noticed out of the corner of his eye that a woman with blond hair was coming towards him. Angel stopped sweeping to get a better look at the person and noted that it must be Asuka. Angel his broom against a nearby wall before walking towards Asuka.
Angel thought, "I am quite surprised that Asuka is here today. As far as I know and remember, she either doesn't show up to work or comes at a later time. So either this is a fake Asuka or maybe she is trying to change her habits."
Angel walked up to Asuka and said, "Hello Asuka. I am surprised that you are here early this morning, though the normal Asuka never shows up on time. So are you a doppelgänger Asuka or have you decided to change your life style?" Angel added a small chuckle to the end of his sentence hoping that Asuka would know that he was only teasing her.

8C69894C-2F5C-401E-98C5-FC85AD416FB9.jpeg
Asuka looked at him. Doesn’t show up? Late? Wasn’t this her for at day? Then again she was late for the interview and who knows what her last employers told him. How the hell did she get hired. “Ahaha right well just trying to better.” She took another look around the auditorium. It was huge and pretty expensive looking. “Actually I would of been here a little bit sooner but I got a little lost. Don’t know my way around the school that well yet.
Silvana Silvana

Attachments

• 177F56D1-DD49-404F-A1AA-E71D7021166F.jpeg
    177F56D1-DD49-404F-A1AA-E71D7021166F.jpeg
    451.4 KB · Views: 0
Angel laughed softly before responding, "Don't worry. You'll soon know where everything is at once this school starts out. I am sure that the students will constantly want to wage Exam Summoning Wars against one another to get better equipment. Though, it is always interesting to see how they turn out whether your a teacher or a student. I hope that you will enjoy working here. I can promise that it won't be too dull. If you have any questions just ask me. If not then can you please help with sweeping the floor?"

Last edited:

Kudryavka Motomiya
Interacting with: Angel, Athena, Asuka
Mentions: Silvana Silvana animegirl20 animegirl20
horizontal-rule-2.png
Kudryavka had entered the auditorium close to Athena. An embarrassing moment as she had to go to the Faculty to fix some things she forgot - even though she had been one hundred percent confident that she didn't actually forget anything. Nevertheless, she was there and on time too. Spotting a new face, nervousness suddenly overtook as she slowed down and began trailing behind Athena - who she felt comfortable around. The girl had been one of her friends back when they were still students here at Fumizuki, as she had been part of Class A. Though her obsession over Angel was much too obvious with Kudryavka, as the sudden shift in attitude after their defeat was surprising. Though she let it be. They had their own lives to live, she had hers. Besides, it wasn't too bad. Or so she thought.

Getting there, she waved at the pink haired principal of theirs. "Good morning Angel." She greeted before giving him a small smile, her nervousness melting away at the familiar face. "I mean, Principal Feathermoon." Kudryavka said with a teasing tone. While they were, by no means, close friends back when they were students, she still felt a bond between them and Athena - both of which were in her batch back when she was studying here. She felt at ease around them, or as much as she wanted to be. There were no tensions left from back when Angel and Class F defeated her Class A. She still remembered how bitter she felt afterwards, but that mostly because she didn't want to let her classmates down. But now, they were all friends and the past should remain in the past.

She then gestured over to the sound system. "I'll make sure it's in working order." It was one way to escape interactions with anyone she didn't actually know all that well - in this case, the new teacher Asuka. Making haste towards the sound booth, she disappeared inside.

1B25E7F8-C701-431E-9C74-4EC841901B7D.jpeg
“I’m sure I will enjoy working here.” She said smiling. He asked her if she could help sweep up. “No problem.” She took hold the broom and then noticed a woman coming up to the principle to say hi. I wonder if thier close. She thought to herself. She waved at the woman but it seemed she had already walked off. Asuka shurgged and started sweeping. She’d be able to make friends did with the rest of the teachers and maybe even the students to!
Silvana Silvana
AI10100 AI10100

Attachments

• 0CD3D0B8-65F2-411E-AE7B-7F35BA3E7DD6.jpeg
    0CD3D0B8-65F2-411E-AE7B-7F35BA3E7DD6.jpeg
    451.4 KB · Views: 0
Entity.Eclypse
Aurel Cosma
Aurel shook his head for a moment at the mention of being kept up rather late, then he considered the later note of him being in a good mood. Typically he was told he looked upset or that something must be causing him to be so angry, but honestly he wasn't an extremely angry person but rather quite the sweet guy deep down. Though after a moment of thinking he realized what might be causing such a disruption in how people would perceive him, he did have a habit for being the scary man who broke through walls and.. yeah the idea of him being an awful person was justified. "Well I guess i'm just kinda giddy for the new year.. maybe this year the kids won't be so uncooperative to where I have to break down the wall every few hours" He stretched his shoulders out and you could tell he was a sturdy man for his height just based off of his composure and the way he managed himself to a higher ideal.

This not being said by his mannerisms and speech but by the fact you could tell in his appearance. He could feel a hatred emanating from Raphael towards Athena and felt a chill crawl up his spine with that kind of feeling that made you loose your cool and have the panic set in. He heard the conversation turn towards Lillith and smiled a little, "Well maybe setting her in a seat would be a good idea... they're comfier than anywhere else would be." He shrugged and looked towards the blue chairs that lined the area. He hoped that the concern of his child would push his companion to be less focused on the anger, "I'm going to check and see what Angel needs me to do. After you settle her in you might want to do the same" He spoke and offered a short wave before turning and walking towards the principal deciding that he needed to get something to do, his eyes made note of the rest of the staff who were about here and there in the auditorium.
Interactions: Necromantic Necromantic
Mentions:
Silvana Silvana animegirl20 animegirl20 AI10100 AI10100

After a few hours of working and cleaning, the auditorium looked brand new. All the lights were bright and the chairs were so clean. Not a speck of dust was left on the chairs. Angel thought to himself,
"Everything looks perfect. Everything is so clean. All we need to do now is get the students into the auditorium."
Angel asked Aurel,
"Do you mind getting all of the students in the Auditorium for us Aurel? You can use any method you desire to get them in here as long as none of the student's get ihurt in the process. Thank you."
Angel smiled brightly at all the teachers,
"Oh that reminds me, I forgot to mention in the group message that I will call on all of you individually so that you can give a brief explanation of who you are and what subject you teach. If you want to, you can also tell the student's what Homeroom teacher you are. Sorry about not telling you earlier."
Angel loved not telling his teachers important information until the last minute. Angel then walked on to the Auditorium stage and waited for the student's to come in.

Athena wished that Angel didn't constantly let the teachers know things at the last minute. Though she can't really do anything about it now. Athena thought,
"Well at least he told us now instead of later. And I still wish I could talk to him alone, but I guess that can wait for a later time. Maybe he can drive me home on his sports bike again like he used to whenever we were still attending Fumizuki Academy as students."
Angel blushed deeply as she remembered how she would always tell Angel that she didn't have a ride home and how he graciously offered to drive her home. She missed those days. Athena walked closely behind Angel as he walked towards the stage. Once on the stage, Athena stood very close to Angel that her arm slightly touched Angel's arm, though Angel never noticed. Athena badly wanted to hold Angel's arm, but she had to look professional whenever the student's enter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back