• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bad guys are the good guys here!

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Razor looked at cherry, “Alright”, he made a metal blade in the air next to her and cut her restraints without any harm coming to her, “enjoy.”
Derpy Dev Derpy Dev

"Alright, enjoy." And in a heartbeat, her chains had been sliced. There was a period of silence where her guards stood in horror and Cherry processed what just happened. And then, she gave a loud laugh.

"You!" she roared, pointing a finger towards the guard with her Kyat. "I'd like my sword back!" Wordlessly, he tossed it towards her, and she strapped it to her back.

"That's better." With a contented sigh, she sat down cross legged again, the cut shackles still hanging on her arms. "Ya just can't relax without a weapon on ya, you know? Well I'm ready to hear whatever your king's gotta say." She was silent again for a moment. "Oh, and thanks Razor."

“Hey, you can take them off me if you want, but be careful with ‘em, I might just wanna keep ‘em.” She turned and leaned a hip to one side, hopping over her wrists to get her hand back in front of her, before sashaying over to Razor and leaning in close till they were nose-to-nose, “After all, I might just want to use them later.”

With that, she pat the guy’s cheek and whipped around to look at the false demon who started spouting nonsense.
“... Yeah, I don’t know what you’re expecting, but I am definitely not calling you all those things every time I want to address you, soooo, how about Cher? Cher sounds nice.”

Derpy Dev Derpy Dev AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983

“... Yeah, I don’t know what you’re expecting, but I am definitely not calling you all those things every time I want to address you, soooo, how about Cher? Cher sounds nice.” She aimed a frown towards the half elf who said that.

"...no it doesn't," she said flatly. "Or do you want me to call you... er..." A silence passed with Cherry in thought as she cocked her head to the side. "Your name's Yorbick, right?"

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Last edited:
Alright then!”, Razor grins as he makes a very tiny metal ball and picks the locks of Bridget’s shackles without damaging them, “for your later use

You’re welcome”, Razor responds
Derpy Dev Derpy Dev

"I," Zevon began to introduce himself, holding up his shackled hands. I mean shit, everyone else was saying their names, so they might as well know who this great and mighty warlock who stood before them in a drunken stupor was. One of his tattoos glowed a soft purple, and then the shackles unlocked themselves and fell to the floor. "Am the great," Stumbling drunkenly a little bit, Zevon righted his balance before continuing. "And mighty," Stumbling again, he grabbed one of the guards' shoulders for support. "Zevon Augusta!" Finally finishing his sentence, Zevon snatched his bottle of ale out of the air, finished it off, and tossed the empty bottle over his shoulder. "And I...... am not neeeeaaarly drunk enough," He groaned, idly looking around for more booze.

She rubbed her tender wrists gingerly and nodded a thanks to Razor before slinging the chain and shackles over her shoulders like a really bad scarf. “Why thank you, sweetpea.” She chuckled at Razor, then turned back to Cher.

“That is in fact not my name, but whatever. You can call me whatever the hell you want, I don’t care. But if you don’t like Cher, then what’s it gonna be, Cher? Chervi? Cherise?” She was prepared to start listing off random words that included ‘Cher’ in them. But decided not to piss the tall false demon with a big pointy sword.
“Come onnnn, give me something to work with here.”

The drunk guy, the human drunk, started to shout some kind of introduction, talking about how he wasn’t drunk enough for this, and Bridget threw at him, “Actually, I think you might be a little too drunk for this situation. Maybe you should fill that bottle with water inst- Oh, oh, he threw the bottle. Ohhh, there’s glass everywhere.” She looked down at her shoeless feet and then looked up again, “Remind me not to step over there.”

AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 Derpy Dev Derpy Dev Raz Raz

Razor creates a pair of slippers with his metal, making the soles softer so it can contort to her easier, “would these help ya?“, he gives a soft smile

“That is in fact not my name, but whatever. You can call me whatever the hell you want, I don’t care. But if you don’t like Cher, then what’s it gonna be, Cher? Chervi? Cherise? Come onnnn, give me something to work with here.”

Cherry sighed. "If you will keel over and die otherwise, you may call me Cherry. Otherwise, Cherrvilon." She looked over towards the small pile of broken glass where the bottle had landed, then towards her cloven hooves. "Well, I don't have to worry about the glass."

Netph took a look around the room. It seems to be getting active. Yet, there was something missing: the one person whose paying them all. "It seems we are all getting to know each other. Yet, I do wonder what's up with our royal highness. He better not have died the day before, otherwise we've all been brought up here for nothing. This could have been a trap to try and execute people like us. Thankfully it still seems not so. With guards like these it would be as if they want to fail at executing us."

“Hopefully I won’t be dying anytime soon, but I much prefer the nicknames to that uhhh... list of titles. So Cherry it is then!” She exclaimed cheerfully, before turning to look at the one who called himself Razor, who was apparently offering her some kind of... metal shoe? That looks incredibly uncomfortable.

“N... nah, I’m good, I like my shoe situation. Besides, that uhhh, that can’t possibly be very comfortable. So I’m fine. I just watch where I step.” She looked at him, then cleared her throat and acknowledged the gnome.
“Yeah, that is very true. Where is his Royal highnie?”

Derpy Dev Derpy Dev AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 OrenjiGatsu OrenjiGatsu

Whatever you say”, Razor takes makes the slipper dissapear. “It’s too bad, if it was the design, that could have been changed easily. Everything I’m wearing is actually made from the metal.”, he looks to Cherry, “so, you look strong. What is your favorite accomplishment?
Derpy Dev Derpy Dev

Cherry decided to shrug off the gnome's comment. Of course the King would take his own time. People didn't reach high positions of power by being respectful and kind after all.

“Hopefully I won’t be dying anytime soon, but I much prefer the nicknames to that uhhh... list of titles. So Cherry it is then!” Cherry sighed, but accepted that. That was the best she was getting from... whatever this girl's name was. She needed to ask that later.

“So, you look strong," said Razor "What is your favorite accomplishment?” Cherry turned towards him and grinned. "That's an easy one. Some noble named Garlin that I took a lot of jobs for managed to get his ass kidnapped. Unfortunately for them, I was just leaving after getting a job when they dragged him into their carriage. So I just grabbed onto the back of it before they took off and waited for it to stop moving." She gave a laugh and devilish smile. "Still remember their faces when they realized they had an extra passenger."

She turned towards the half elf, who was equal parts annoying and amusing at the moment. "Hey pointy ears, what about you? What are you proud of?"

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983

Last edited:
"At its simplest, he could simply be late. So much for a king! Though with honesty, it's quite believable he would never want to be in the same room as us. A bunch of pirates, ruffians, and mercenaries. Leaping into a bear den might as well be worth it. Surely, we are all getting paid to help him. Yet, some extra gold from a patron may make any of us want to do more with the king in our visit." Netph takes a moment to look through is pipe as if it was a telescope, even if barely anything could be seen through it. He tries to take a glimpse of everyone in the room with it, looking at the guards lastly.

"The presence of the castle garrison, as bumbling as they are, requires I reject that concept."

Razor sighs and stretches, “I hope the king gets here soon... I’m usually patient enough, but I’ve been waiting a couple weeks for this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back